Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shade

I'm losing faith in humanity in this forum, people using words like you just used like "Gucci" and s**t like that. I loathe people who use "Meta" too. People are so ******** stupid.

Shaggy Member

Shephard Of The Damned
I'm losing faith in humanity in this forum, people using words like you just used like "Gucci" and s**t like that. I loathe people who use "Meta" too. People are so ******** stupid.
I definitely use it and I definitely mean it without any semblence of irony because I am the type who wears gucci and prada and gives a ******** about that s**t.

You caught me breh.
she placated ur a** bro never sleep on these hoes

Friendly Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
damn that escalated quickly

Shaggy Member

kasze mu kasha
she had a bad day didn't wanna do s**t i get it it's gucci but we been on three dates breh now we gon' ******** on the 4th like tomorrow so woo.
Calo
kasze mu kasha
she had a bad day didn't wanna do s**t i get it it's gucci but we been on three dates breh now we gon' ******** on the 4th like tomorrow so woo.
my ***** she got you on.....DATES??!?! yikes

Shaggy Member

kasze mu kasha
Calo
kasze mu kasha
my ***** she got you on.....DATES??!?! yikes
nah man i've been fooling around and ******** whenever whereever and i'm done with that s**t rn and i asked her on dates.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff