Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would You Cry More If Your Dog Died Or If Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Died. I Personally Can't Decide
Me, I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend. So I'd say my pup, 'cause I love her so.

I don't know if there's really a way to measure that, though. O.o
You were thinking? Really? Wow.
moonlight_lunaelunem

********' Noob stare

Questionable Genius

Lol!

I don't have a dog so I'd probably go boyfriend. If it was my cat though...

Clean Smoker

Umm..let's see here.
I've had my oldest cat for 7 years. For a long time, he has been one of my best friends.
I've been with my primary for 3 years. She is the most dear to me person in the World, and I love her dearly. When I got Felix, I knew he would die before I'm 40. Death of a pet comes with the territory.
My primary is 6 months younger than me, so it is possible that she will be with me until I die.
Should she meet Death before I do, it will crush me beyond words. She is a part of my very being, my very best friend and my dearest lover. I do not know what I would do without her.

Do the math smile
People grieve for their loss ones in different ways.
I dont think theres a predictor to whether one person would get
more emotional over another.
MagsterZ
moonlight_lunaelunem

********' Noob stare

Really? That's interesting. I do not consider myself a noob, and neither should you. But maybe you are the sort of person who judges people after havng read a joke that they made in your forum. I would humbly beg your apology, but I belive you are the one who is acting immature. Though what would I know? I don't judge people based on a few words.

And I think I would cry more over my boyfriend. But I'm not sure. It'd be a hard choice.
You know what?
That's a tough choice.

I'm not in a relationship right now, but if I was, that would be devastating.

The logical side of me wants to say that a cat/dog is expected to live a shorter life than a human . . . but that's the thing. I'm so very close to my puppy who is no longer a puppy, and I would mourn her loss equally. She's just that important. heart

So . . . tie. 3nodding
I dont have neither a bf or gf. But if the situation suddenly came up, I would say Mariah (My Chihaha). I mean I just love her too much

-leaves-
I dunno. I mean, I can always find another girlfriend, but a good dog is hard to come by.
Sethimothy
I dunno. I mean, I can always find another girlfriend, but a good dog is hard to come by.

That's very true.

At this point in my love life, I'd cry much more if my dog died.
moonlight_lunaelunem
MagsterZ
moonlight_lunaelunem

********' Noob stare

Really? That's interesting. I do not consider myself a noob, and neither should you. But maybe you are the sort of person who judges people after havng read a joke that they made in your forum. I would humbly beg your apology, but I belive you are the one who is acting immature. Though what would I know? I don't judge people based on a few words.

And I think I would cry more over my boyfriend. But I'm not sure. It'd be a hard choice.

Well, I think people are n00bs if:
They can't spell.
They call threads forums.

And you fit both of these catagories.

So.
Just saying.
DancingNancies
moonlight_lunaelunem
MagsterZ
moonlight_lunaelunem

********' Noob stare

Well, I think people are n00bs if:
They can't spell.
They call threads forums.

And you fit both of these catagories.

So.
Just saying.

Yeah. It's called a typing mistake. You know, when you get so caught up in the heat of the passion of writing a post and your typewriter goes berserk. That thing.

I consider noobs people who point out that sort of superficial thing. And really care.
I don't have a dog.

I'd cry more if cat died than if any BF I had died.

What.

My cat is my child. My beybey.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas