Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 1 100.0% [ 113 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Fuzzy Dog

that's why i type.
I'm not ambidextrous, but I am left-handed. It gets freakin' annoying sometimes because the lead gets smeared onto your hand when you're writing. Though, being a lefty, you learn to be partially ambidextrous. Well, maybe not the writing with both hands part, but you get used to doing things the "right way" neutral
The Former Fetus
Totally. <3 It'd be handy (hahaha...handy...) for us artists out there too.

QFT
I'm ambidrexrous, although I can write with my left hand I prefer not to. It's even worse than my normal hand writing. I can do a lot of things with my left hand that I cannot do with my right hand.
Haylor-rye
I'm not ambidextrous, but I am left-handed. It gets freakin' annoying sometimes because the lead gets smeared onto your hand when you're writing. Though, being a lefty, you learn to be partially ambidextrous. Well, maybe not the writing with both hands part, but you get used to doing things the "right way" neutral

I'm left handed, but accomodate to some right handed objects. I use the computer mouse with my right hand, and cannot do so with great precision if I were to use my left. I play some sports with my right, others my left.
Haylor-rye
Ok, Since you are a lefty, I automatically love you. WOOT! Lefties kick a**!
I write letters backwards with my left hand.
Like if you put a mirror up to proper writing.
It's bizarre.
i'm just kinda. my mom told me i used to draw and stuff with my left hand and that she taught me how to write with my right hand. i'm totally out of practice so my handwriting looks like puke!
Aetherna
I suppose one way to become ambidextrous would be to actually recognize the control of both the left and right hand at the same time. Though, if you're already out of the womb, it's a bit too late for that.

really?
now i feel stupid
i was trying to teach myself to be ambidextrous

Newbie Noob

If you could use both hands...then wouldn't both your hand hurt then? Although I understand that arthritis thing O_o. I have a giant bump on my finger from writing so much.
I'm ambidextrous. biggrin
I'm trying to practice myself into being ambidextrious.

Guess what, I'm failing at it. stare

Arthritis is coming to me.

Please invent a miracle cure before I turn 30... PLEASE...
I'm getting arthritis, too. It sucks because I'm double jointed, too, and I'll get it EVERYWHERE.
Aetherna
I suppose one way to become ambidextrous would be to actually recognize the control of both the left and right hand at the same time. Though, if you're already out of the womb, it's a bit too late for that.

I don't know how one can be naturally ambidextrous, since there is no genetic code for being left/right-handed. But, supposedly in a study infants most infants who sucked their right thumb inside the womb were right-handed. The same goes for the left. Maybe if an infant were to use both, they could be ambidextrous at birth. (or something like that sweatdrop ) Apparently, the same goes for babies that prefered to have their head tilted to the right/left when lying down.
Dacoda
I'm getting arthritis, too. It sucks because I'm double jointed, too, and I'll get it EVERYWHERE.

Ah.. yeah. I feel yer pain.

I should stop cracking my knuckles.. it's a terrible habbit... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas