Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty_Hex
Oiwa
But still sticks around for some weird reason. Why bother with someone that is going to cry when we break up? The sweet guys are the ones that have to ******** things up when you try to leave anyway. First they want to die, then they want to turn the thought of you into a monster so they can deal with you.

Guy that hates you will just throw your s**t out of his house and screw your best friend the next day. Guy that hates you won't cry over you or himself so that is a truckload of emotional bullshit avoided. Everyone sorta wins because no one lost. We ********, we laughed, I threw a microwave at you, you broke my xbox. heart

Oh god, you read my mind and posted it on the internet. D;

It was squishy in there.
BeautifullyPsychotic
I must add this though. Even if I dont agree with the way you think AT ALL it was loads of fun debating it with you. I thank you for this little treat and hope to fight with you again so time because you refuse to give up and I always love a challange.

You too. Good night.
Lust of Night
Simple solution: DATE YOUR EX.

rofl

He would probably be all for it but good try.
Black Castle
Oiwa
But still sticks around for some weird reason. Why bother with someone that is going to cry when we break up? The sweet guys are the ones that have to ******** things up when you try to leave anyway. First they want to die, then they want to turn the thought of you into a monster so they can deal with you.

Guy that hates you will just throw your s**t out of his house and screw your best friend the next day. Guy that hates you won't cry over you or himself so that is a truckload of emotional bullshit avoided. Everyone sorta wins because no one lost. We ********, we laughed, I threw a microwave at you, you broke my xbox. heart
i <3 chocolate biggrin

Fantastic. I like pie.
Ness-eh.
Guys that show no interest in me (but I have interest in them) are the ones that make me more determined to screw them. :3

If you want it, work for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces