come here ill adopt u

OG Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DoIls
Spanchor
I'm from Perth and the City is full of Asians, im not trying to be racist but they're everywhere and always seem to take photos of pointless crap.

rofl
lmao idk why i cracked up
when i was walking around with my friend in switzerland we saw azns taking pix with like stoplights and toilets idk lol

Must be an Asian thing. I wouldn't know. I usually take pictures of normal stuff.
I've never been to switzerland. :c or out of Australia for that matter. I plan on going to Monte Carlo with my best friend for my 21st emotion_kirakira
sad grace
come here ill adopt u

yes pls adopt me cat_surprised
Spanchor
DoIls
Spanchor
I'm from Perth and the City is full of Asians, im not trying to be racist but they're everywhere and always seem to take photos of pointless crap.

rofl
when i was walking around with my friend in switzerland we saw azns taking pix with like stoplights and toilets idk lol

Must be an Asian thing. I wouldn't know. I usually take pictures of normal stuff.
I've never been to switzerland. :c or out of Australia for that matter. I plan on going to Monte Carlo with my best friend for my 21st emotion_kirakira

omg fun it's going to be amazing i'm sure !!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

DoIls
sad grace
come here ill adopt u

yes pls adopt me cat_surprised

sweet az i'll call you marie and we can have cuppas

Witty Noob

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Spanchor

Haha, I'm from Perth and I definitely agree with you on that one!
No you don't..
It sucks here..

OG Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
DoIls
Spanchor
DoIls
Spanchor

rofl

omg fun it's going to be amazing i'm sure !!

We should probably start saving then. Heh. sweatdrop

Witty Noob

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Madam Bitchington
No you don't..
It sucks here..

Wait what? You're from Australia? Where abouts?
then save up some money and go

1,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rire de Rien
Z-Yoyo
DoIls
crying

Oh please don't, there are people like me who exist there. Haha, jks. But I do actually live in Australia.

Australia is one of the most anti-racist place you could be in. There's heaps of multicultural people. There are also less violence and all that random crap. Really beautiful place.

The only downside to Australia is that...IT'S SO DAMN BORING.

Tasmania, whuddup.

Oh, im sorry.
Z-Yoyo
Madam Bitchington
No you don't..
It sucks here..

Wait what? You're from Australia? Where abouts?

Queensland
Australia in a nutshell.

beach. bush. big booming city. bush. bush. occasional town. occasional mountain. desert. desert. desert. desert. desert. desert. desert.

It is so boring here. The majority of the people are lovely, but the history, town design, entertainment outlets and climate is poop.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I want to live there ^^

Dapper Prophet

Aw man, hearing all you Aussies say it's boring there makes me so sad gonk You have so many beaches and a wonderful climate for outdoor activities, I've never been but my friends that have traveled there made it seem anything but boring. Living in the bush right smack in the middle of Canada, I'd LOVE to be in Oz, but I guess it comes down to 'the grass is always greener...'

Personally I'd like to go to Peru, Norway, and Bora Bora/the Maldives 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces