Welcome to Gaia! ::

crying
I did, too, until I remembered that everything there either wants to kill me or give my syphilis.

And that's just the people.

Ba dum ts.
Onomatopenis
I did, too, until I remembered that everything there either wants to kill me or give my syphilis.

And that's just the people.

Ba dum ts.

that's nice

Witty Noob

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
DoIls
crying

Oh please don't, there are people like me who exist there. Haha, jks. But I do actually live in Australia.

Australia is one of the most anti-racist place you could be in. There's heaps of multicultural people. There are also less violence and all that random crap. Really beautiful place.

The only downside to Australia is that...IT'S SO DAMN BORING.
DoIls
crying

I'm going to Australia in August. Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing. So get up and do it.
Z-Yoyo
DoIls
crying

Oh please don't, there are people like me who exist there. Haha, jks. But I do actually live in Australia.

Australia is one of the most anti-racist place you could be in. There's heaps of multicultural people. There are also less violence and all that random crap. Really beautiful place.

The only downside to Australia is that...IT'S SO DAMN BORING.

Tasmania, whuddup.
Why would you want to come here
Also
While we are a multicultural country, we are still plenty with racist bigots like any other country
Though it really depends which area of Australia you're in.

Questionable Conversationalist

I'd like to visit New Zealand maybe :B
But honestly, I just really want to hold a kiwi and pet it and make goo goo eyes at it and baww over how cute it is, then leave.
I highly doubt people are allowed to just nab kiwis for displays of affection, no matter what my friends over there say lol

Bashful Duck

Have a topic about Australia and all the Australians swarm to it lol But Australia is preeetty boring unless you have a friend to show you around

mansplain's Prince

Comrade

australia seems like such a crap place

OG Sex Symbol

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'm from Perth and the City is full of Asians, im not trying to be racist but they're everywhere and always seem to take photos of pointless crap.
Milady Alluca
I'd like to visit New Zealand maybe :B
But honestly, I just really want to hold a kiwi and pet it and make goo goo eyes at it and baww over how cute it is, then leave.
I highly doubt people are allowed to just nab kiwis for displays of affection, no matter what my friends over there say lol

i've been to new zealand
and it's the most
beautiful country in the ******** world
and i was there 9 years ago and still remember it crystal clear
Spanchor
I'm from Perth and the City is full of Asians, im not trying to be racist but they're everywhere and always seem to take photos of pointless crap.

rofl
lmao idk why i cracked up
when i was walking around with my friend in switzerland we saw azns taking pix with like stoplights and toilets idk lol

Fashionable Gawker

I want to go to Greece.

Greece doesn't really relate to australia, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff