Welcome to Gaia! ::

If they have J-rock s**t in their sig, they tend to be really ******** annoying and sometimes unbelievably ignorant. Maybe it's the Japanophile aspect.

Don't take this personally if you're one of these people or know someone that fits-- I don't mean it to be a forward offense. It's just something I happened to notice, coincidence or not.

And they always try to talk to each other in threads. As if it's some kind of chatroom. "Oh, you like Miyavi too???" That kind of s**t. It's against the GD rules, by the way, though it's a rather silly rule of sorts.

I'm sure people apply some label to me, too. "Oh, he's wearing peasant clothes and talks about smartass things, he must be a troll." That's a reputation that's been hitting me hard since... ever, I guess.

How are you labeled as a Gaian?

Do you label other Gaians?
PARIS IS BURNING PARIS IS BURNING!
I hate labels...
I rarely see any any japanophiles talking to eachother about their sigs. I think they PM eachother about it.
idont think imever labeledlike thatreally
i wear afly suit and itype dumb

but imstill generallyliked : )
I don't know what a superhero imposter/a*****e would be labelled as...

Anyway: I tend not to label people.

I just seperate people into 3 broad categories; People who are friends, people who are okay, and people who are on my ignore list.

That's it.
[-Love-]
I hate labels...

they are for soup cans... sad sad

Quotable Nerd

8,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
I don't know what people think of me as. I know earlier I made some posts that would give me a label. Not sure about the rest of them though.
I like j-rock.
And I dont believe that I'm annoying at all.
:/

User Image
I notice things like that, but I can't think of any other examples.
I'm sure people think negative things about me because of my "cosplay" avatar. But I've gotten a lot of positive feedback too smile
Aye. J-rock in itself bothers me.
Thus, fans of it, and of japan I noticed... tend to be really annoying.

I can name more than 10 girls who are all, "OH MY GOD WHEN I GROW UP I'MMA BE A MANGA ARTIST AND I'M GOING TO GO LIVE IN JAPAN FO'EVERR"

Stupid stuff. :/
If they do it, power to them. But it's a rare chance that they'll go through with it once they realize that have to work for it.
FoodLord
idont think imever labeledlike thatreally
i wear afly suit and itype dumb

but imstill generallyliked : )

Your sig is endearing.
theres no J-Rock in my sig ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers