Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been very cynical when it comes to peolpe most of my life. I have some real trust issues. Over time, though, I've realized I've got some really great friends.

I remember one day they all got together and just randomly gave me a gift, and a giant card because they wanted to do something nice for me.

And just the other day, my friend tried to help me not be sad.

Do you need a spoon?
Friends
People who surprise you with kindness.
Friends? What's that? I've never heard of it. neutral
I hate when I forget a friend's birthday, but they give me like roses or balloons on mine. Or a rose shaped balloon.

Damn.

gonk
My friends got me arrested

good times
Renegade Virus Two
My friends got me arrested

good times

Whenever you get arrested is the best time with your friends. cool
Some of my friends take me for granted in a way of using me. Nice, ne?
GREMLYNS FRIENDS BUY GREMLYN FOOD WHEN GREMLYN ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWS THE COINS. ^___________^;;;

COINS TASTE YUMMY!

BUT THEY HURT COMING OUT. O_______O;;
You're a horrible person.
Shame on you.
I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION GUYZ!!!

User Image
I like friends.
But I feel I take them for granted.
But it's just cus sometimes I wanna be by myself.
But they get mad.
: (
Waz
I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION GUYZ!!!

User Image

SORRY WE'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOU
LOLZ
all my friends really suck
I am usually the biggest b***h to a few of my friends. One of them is too happy for my taste, so I call her a fat chibi, a bad singer, I poke her a lot, I tell her I hate her. I hate her for having a boyfriend and she is more lame than I am. Yeah, I am such a great friend. It's just been the mood swings and jealousy. Yet, she never wants to lose me. She doesn't care what things I say to her; she still likes me.

That's a rare friend indeed because if she can understand that, then WOW. eek

I should really stop dumping s**t on my friends like that, but in the end, they don't care and know that I meant it and they actually START to UNDERSTAND what I say about them and ACTUALLY work on that part of themself.

Well......I must influence with my anger I guess. They are some strange friends huh?! xd heart

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have trust issues too. But at the same time I have to depend on my friends for support that I can't get from my family...

It's scary to think you can't trust someone you depend on...

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm kinda of the same way... Recently a friend and I got in what I thought was the ending Fight... But then I realized what I did. I always tried to blame her or other people/things when really it was me. I read conversation over conversation to finally find out that it was me. Now we're slowly trying to rebuild our friendship again. I almost cried because I was so sorry. Lets just say I was ready to do some... things ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff