Wife

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25

Super Phantom

Larkin Love Is Elvira
I want someone to literally murder someone over this debate so everyone will shut the ******** up over it. I mean I'm pretty damn close to....

I'll just go ahead and kill myself

Interstellar Lunatic

metaphysically
Larkin Love Is Elvira
I want someone to literally murder someone over this debate so everyone will shut the ******** up over it. I mean I'm pretty damn close to....

I should stick to this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Super Phantom

Larkin Love Is Elvira
metaphysically
Larkin Love Is Elvira

I should stick to this:

[im]http://i60.tinypic.com/23sdm3r.jpg[/img]

now make one about the bible so i can give it to all the christians i know
I'm the same.. I woke up this morning and every post I saw it was white and gold. So, whatever. Boyfriend wakes up a little later and he shows me the picture (like it was brand new and I hadn't discovered it myself rofl ) and when I look at his phone, the stupid thing is blue and black.

I mean, no matter how many times I look now, it's black and blue. I feel like I wasn't even awake this morning or something. stare

Super Phantom

Eathu
I'm the same.. I woke up this morning and every post I saw it was white and gold. So, whatever. Boyfriend wakes up a little later and he shows me the picture (like it was brand new and I hadn't discovered it myself rofl ) and when I look at his phone, the stupid thing is blue and black.

I mean, no matter how many times I look now, it's black and blue. I feel like I wasn't even awake this morning or something. stare

I had to take a jog after I finally saw the black and blue or I was gonna lose it.

I can't even see the gold anymore

natures first green is gold...
metaphysically
Eathu

I had to take a jog after I finally saw the black and blue or I was gonna lose it.

Exactly.. When I really look too hard, I get like a grey/gold with a lavender? Regardless, it's not the same bright white and gold dress I saw. crying

Super Phantom

Eathu
metaphysically
Eathu

Exactly.. When I really look too hard, I get like a grey/gold with a lavender? Regardless, it's not the same bright white and gold dress I saw. crying

I hope they make a white and gold dress

someone will take a picture and lie about its colors though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas