Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boys you've met

Sad to say, mostly 'tards 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 14 ]
Love 'em 0.18421052631579 18.4% [ 7 ]
No comment 0.44736842105263 44.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

In my civics class, there's about 10 girls or so and we're completely and utterly outnumbered by the brainless wonders more generally known as boys. This particular day, they decided it would be such fun to fling bottle caps at each other. Of course, I just so happened to be sitting in one of the caps' line of fire and got hit in the head with one. God, if I wasn't in class, I would've totally let him have it. But alas, school has once again restrained my actions and so, now my emotions are bottled up real tight and even kicking and punching a wall will do no good anymore. stare

Discuss:
Embarrassing situations
Situations where you wanted to do something, but couldn't
Ways to help relieve anger/stress

Lonely Paladin

19,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
taking a walk always helps me or writing but usually a walk works out fine
to relieve stress, I play video games and kill things in them, or take a hot shower or bath, when I take a bath, sometimes Ill use lavender bubble bath X3 its very relaxing. A cup of tea helps me relax too, and exercising, preferably DDR or swimming.
Please don't sterotype us males. Please. Some guys are dumbass', but not all.

I do however relate to you. I'm a normal somewhat well mannered guy, but most of the guys around me are idoits. Utter idoits.

To relieve myself, I take my anger out at Hap Ki Do.
Kids make fun of me everyday at school for a living. I gave each one a beating and now, if I hit them one more time I could get expelled. I punched one in the face for spitting on my favourite shirt. I stabbed one in the knee with a pen for kicking my chair. I threw a basketball at another's head and beat him six times over the head for throwing a basketball at me when I wasn't looking.
i don't get this thread, it goes of into twom different directions
Bleed_Me_A_River
Kids make fun of me everyday at school for a living. I gave each one a beating and now, if I hit them one more time I could get expelled. I punched one in the face for spitting on my favourite shirt. I stabbed one in the knee with a pen for kicking my chair. I threw a basketball at another's head and beat him six times over the head for throwing a basketball at me when I wasn't looking.

I would so do that too, but I'd get in such s**t...
Roth
Please don't sterotype us males. Please. Some guys are dumbass', but not all.

I do however relate to you. I'm a normal somewhat well mannered guy, but most of the guys around me are idoits. Utter idoits.

To relieve myself, I take my anger out at Hap Ki Do.

Sorry about the stereotype, but it's kinda hard not to when the number of idiots you meet is so much greater than the number of normal guys out there. sweatdrop But that does seem like a good way to relieve anger.
No no you got it all wrong, The number of idiots is the exact same as the number of smart people...it's just the idiots stand out.
Bleed_Me_A_River

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A way to relieve stress? Eat lots of food...or smoke some weed...or punch the wall until your hand starts to bleed...
Next time duck...and it's just a bottle cap nothing to get worked up over.
Sergeant Tinkles
Next time duck...and it's just a bottle cap nothing to get worked up over.

I would've ducked if I'd seen it coming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff