Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dead Dooms's Wife

like so unbelievably bad how do u even make cupcakes this bad idk but im too lazy to cook anything for dinner so imj ust gonna eat these s**t cupcakes

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
meme apologist
like so unbelievably bad how do u even make cupcakes this bad idk but im too lazy to cook anything for dinner so imj ust gonna eat these s**t cupcakes
emotion_hug
i dont have any food in my house just coffee so i drank like 13 cups of coffee i cant stop peeing and shaking lmao shake and pee

Tipsy Fairy

Secret, use cake mix.

Dead Dooms's Wife

Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.
i made a bet that i culd make cupcakes better than the premixed ones and BOY was i wrong

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

meme apologist
Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.
i made a bet that i culd make cupcakes better than the premixed ones and BOY was i wrong
Did you switch the baking powder and baking soda measurements? That would make it horrible.

Tipsy Fairy

meme apologist
Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.

I'm sorry you lost the bet.

Dead Dooms's Wife

God-the-almighty
meme apologist
Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.
Did you switch the baking powder and baking soda measurements? That would make it horrible.
i think i forgot 2 add vanilla essence also the icing is too sweet

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

meme apologist
God-the-almighty
meme apologist
Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.
That's not good. So the cupcake is too bland and the icing too sweet? I always set everything out and measure it before I start. I also group ingredients by step like the egg and sugars and the dry ingredients. then the things like flavorings.That way you don't forget.
God-the-almighty
That's not good. So the cupcake is too bland and the icing too sweet? I always set everything out and measure it before I start. I also group ingredients by step like the egg and sugars and the dry ingredients. then the things like flavorings.That way you don't forget.

i recognize your name/sig

Dapper Member

4,550 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Dressed Up 200
God-the-almighty
meme apologist
God-the-almighty
meme apologist
Hoololy
Secret, use cake mix.
Science Rulessss. Senpai. emotion_c8

Riims's Fav

Puppy

I would still eat them since you made them redface
all u do is follow the recipe?
did u do it from scratch or something

Floppy Lop

aww id lie to u n tell u they were good smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff