< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Angry Blighter
I thank him, for the creation of tabs.
You know, I've never actually used it, but then I don't own my own computer so I'm stuck at the ******** library. emo

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
angelstorment
What happens to the geeks who live with their mom? confused
They are destained to die as virgins, sorry. sad
~TheChaoticDragon~
angelstorment

Not always. I lost my virginity to a guy that lived with his parents and was still a virgin as well...he was a bit of a dork as well...So they don't all die virgins. Just some of them.
geeks are usually pretty cool people surprised
~TheChaoticDragon~
[Raven..Mage]
ha good for you! you only want to be his friend for the money.. you are the loser! domokun
That's nice.

yup it is blaugh

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
angelstorment

Not always. I lost my virginity to a guy that lived with his parents and was still a virgin as well...he was a bit of a dork as well...So they don't all die virgins. Just some of them.
Maybe, but there are a of them that I'd prefere to think of as never getting laid, that's just a mental image I do not want.
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding
You'd think a car worth around a million dollars is a peice of s**t?
Wow you must have some high standerds. eek

I don't care how much it's worth. I think it looks like s**t, therefore it's a piece of s**t. I judge things by my standards, not societies.

If everyone said Rossie O'donell was the hottest piece of a** in the world, would you beg her for some action?
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
angelstorment

Maybe, but there are a of them that I'd prefere to think of as never getting laid, that's just a mental image I do not want.

Why not? Geeky girls and Geeky guys aren't always ugly looking, I know some pretty drop dead beautiful ones (girls at least, the guys are handsome). They should be allowed into peoples minds in those kinds of mental images.

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
~TheChaoticDragon~
Second_To_None
Me, jealous of a geek? lol

When he buys a bently as his first car, I'll be willing to bet you'll be jealous. 3nodding

Yes, because I would so be intrested in owning a car which I think is a piece of s**t. 3nodding
You'd think a car worth around a million dollars is a peice of s**t?
Wow you must have some high standerds. eek

I don't care how much it's worth. I think it looks like s**t, therefore it's a piece of s**t. I judge things by my standards, not societies.

If everyone said Rossie O'donell was the hottest piece of a** in the world, would you beg her for some action?
Yeah probably, fame is kind of a deal sealer for me. pirate
Aphadon
Today's geeks and nerds are tomorrow millionaires. 3nodding

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
angelstorment

Why not? Geeky girls and Geeky guys aren't always ugly looking, I know some pretty drop dead beautiful ones (girls at least, the guys are handsome). They should be allowed into peoples minds in those kinds of mental images.
No thanks, I'm kind of a prude any wayz.
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
angelstorment

Ah...prudes...I don't get them...Sexuality is part of human nature...I find it hard to think that people would surpress it in anyway...*shrugs* But oh well..whatever floats your boat.
I'm a nerd - so nope.
:B

Chatty Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie
~TheChaoticDragon~
The PyroKittie

Ah...prudes...I don't get them...Sexuality is part of human nature...I find it hard to think that people would surpress it in anyway...*shrugs* But oh well..whatever floats your boat.
You forget that we're brought up in a puritan society, it's not that easy to switch a societal norm on and off at a whim.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff