Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was coming home from college with a right foot first. and my left hand out. Its was great as I saw my house and since i still had my kepp jumped into the the famialar surrounding like a fish into water. I walked and grabbed a pichter of koo-aid out the frig and drag right ouuta it feeling like "its so good to be home" I ploped down in front of the tv and with a fresh oatmeal creme pie that i pulled outta my pocket.

Then as i noticed there was nothing on, i decided to head to my old room for sentimental reasons. I walked down the hall looking at all the old family pictures thinking to my self "man i was an ugly kid, why don't these pictures just burn the hell up" I reached my hand for the door and as i open it i had a startling revealization.

There was Samantha Filhouse in the nude asleep on my bed laying on her stomach with no covers to sheld her tightly toned body from my prying eyes. Instantly my eyes poped as i remember pushing this cute little girl on the swings along with my sister. But my how she has grown up. I didn't realize it until i saw her that way that she'd be starting college next year.

I felt bad thinking to myself this is wrong, but dam If I can't move a dam muscle. So i just stayed there looking at here for like then and then the GLORY MOMENT, she rolled over onto her back as he breasts cauht the sunlight coming in through the window. As the devil took over my mind with nasty thoughts, i just shook my head closed my eyes and shut the door back saying to my self "Life Sucks a**"

This Has been Chibi Vetto True Life Story:

Questions:
How would you have handled the situation?

******Update******

1. Why was she there?
It turns she had been living with my folks for about a month and i just wasn't told

2. Why was she nude?
It also turns out that she became a kinda nudist (I think) during my college semester, and i also wasn't told
Nice lie.
Wow, so you saw your first glimpse of "lithe, naked flesh" huh?

Hmm...

I'd um...masturbate?

I really dunno, nakedness really isn't a big deal to me. *shrug* I'm naked right now, as I type this.
I would have screamed at that b***h to get out of my bed.
Subliminal Message
I would've... called the emergancy services.

What was she doing on your bed anyway? Furthermore, why the hell was she naked?
Subliminal Message
Either that or joined in the moment.
Grab the nearest roll of strong tape. Start with the mouth, then the legs, then the arms, then lock the door.

Or take a picture and post it on Gaia.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Sneak up close to her ear & scream: I JUST MADE THAT BED, YOU PEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And... did you... did you, um, ASK her why she was nude on your bed? gonk
You should've pounded the hell out of her.
LOL.

Wow, like nobody ever gets naked. rolleyes
Phil Srobeighn
Grab the nearest roll of strong tape. Start with the mouth, then the legs, then the arms, then lock the door.

Or take a picture and post it on Gaia.
Yes. Very yes.

Beloved Lunatic

rofl I'd hate to be in your position then!
I've actually walked in my room and had a girl sleeping nude on it... That was a long time ago... and all I did was pass out next to her and wrap us both up in my blanket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff