Welcome to Gaia! ::

TLDR: I played "slutty model" for a day and did a photoshoot.

All I wanted were pictures in like lingerie..
like stockings and garter belts but instead of heals I wanted to wear all my Nike's and DC shoes
&& one of me in booty shorts, like.. sitting and my hair down my back idk

However.

He wanted nude pictures.

and I was like no.

this went on for like 10 minutes.

then he says "if you do this pose I'll take pictures of you and your.. weird sparkly shoes or whatever you want"

so now.
he has naked pictures of me.
so like, yeah. I mean he's a licensed photographer and s**t but
what if he's like "Let's have sex."
and I'm like "No."
and BAM my v****a is all over the internet.
lol all my family on facebook.. ugh.

but yeah I'm not posting them on here
he only sent me one, not photo shopped or anything like he does for his real clients.
but I'm not posting it on here because
well that's just ******** retarded
I'm 100% sober
I look kinda fat mad
aaaaand it's not one of the pics with my DCs so.

Also I could NEVER model
like.. everytime he said "give me a seductive look"
I just started ******** cracking up

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
but you wanna be a STAR don'tcha?? mad
lmao @ DC shoes
if someone asked me to model nude and i wasnt comfortable doing so, i wouldve found a different photographer...

Dedicated Noob

Gatekeeper

this is be a warning to any female wanting to do a shoot with a photographer:
ask for past model references
so many ******** shady photographers out there
they get into the industry because they see it as an easy way to get girls out of their clothes

High-functioning Lunatic

otraus
if someone asked me to model nude and i wasnt comfortable doing so, i wouldve found a different photographer...

Feline Canine

oh man you are so ******** dumb it hurts

you got scammed bby girl how can you not see that

Cat

why the ******** would you do that
emotion_facepalm
that's an L.

Newbie Noob

The same thing happened to me.

It doesn't matter if he's a licensed photographer. You can be licensed to do something and still make mistakes and some rather terrible decisions; hence why they revoke licenses.

It's unfortunate because there's not much discussion about harassment within the model community, I mean there's some news on Terry Richardson but it's really minuscule compared to the actual propensity of the issue.

If you're still very uncomfortable about it, I would highly suggest being vocal about it and keeping a record of it. Send him an e-mail, facebook message, screen shot it.

Therefore if something does happen and he releases things you weren't comfortable with and you want to red flag it to facebook, you can have some evidence to back up your claim.

Also, sounds like he coerced you to do those things against your own free will.

To anyone who says that "she shouldn't have done it if she felt uncomfortable," it's easier to judge the situation after it happened, but the fact of the matter is often we are thrown into events where we're not sure how to act. It happens all the time.

Telling someone to right the past, something that already happened -- not helping in any manner.

Businessman

he sounds like a total douchebag,
just learn from it and be careful if you do it again, try go somewhere reputable for lingerie shots and if you're not comfortable don't do it.

I remember once in egypt I went on a boat trip and the photographer wanted me to do all these ridiculous poses that he'd just gotten a Russian bombshell to do, I didn't mind doing the cute standing at the front of the yacht one but then he asked me to untie my bikini top and just hold it up with my hands and I just laughed and noped by jumping off the side into the sea, sometimes it's just a shady arsehole with a camera~
napalm deth t
lmao @ DC shoes

Hey now
I ******** love my sparkly DC shoes

lol I'm like a little kid sometimes I swear
actually I think they might have been for children
but I found the biggest size... and I'm not sure if I even tried them on.
and I have absolutely no regrets except
there's not much I can wear them with haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas