weja
game sites get me addicted
shinjuu`
kastalio
WEJA IS ON STICKAM? eek
WHY YES MY PRETTY.

me
weja

That is cool! I should get an account there too.
Now come one come all to this tragic affair
Wipe off that makeup, what's in is despair

I need you ;D

So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot
You might wake up and notice you're someone you're not
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
AHAHA XDDD eATTENTION is EPICFAIL.BAT

INdeed, which is my whole point, you are quite pathetic for trying so desperatly to grasp at any thread of attention you can gather over the anonymous internet.
/b/ is anonymous.

anyways. im sorry you fail at being rokcore on the internet maybe you should be one of those youtubers. someone is blasting tool wtf. anyways, yuh try youtube i heard they make people stars over there.

You're the one who seeks attention from other with your desperate plea at originality. And yet you tell me to go to youtube? b***h, please.
VV: I DONT FRONT ON THE eNET. this is how i am irl.

You speak in a retarded manner, Ignoring every single bit on english syntax and grammar you ever learned while sporadically pause then to resume or to add senseless babbling? Yeah right, Specially since you did type normaly 2 post up.

You can't mimic typing in real life.
Do you capitalize after commas for attention? Damn attention whore why don't you use proper grammar?
Analog.Boy
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
/b/ is anonymous.

anyways. im sorry you fail at being rokcore on the internet maybe you should be one of those youtubers. someone is blasting tool wtf. anyways, yuh try youtube i heard they make people stars over there.

You're the one who seeks attention from other with your desperate plea at originality. And yet you tell me to go to youtube? b***h, please.

You speak in a retarded manner, Ignoring every single bit on english syntax and grammar you ever learned while sporadically pause then to resume or to add senseless babbling? Yeah right, Specially since you did type normaly 2 post up.

Do you capitalize after commas for attention? Damn attention whore why don't you use proper grammar?

Nice try, but it's just a transposition of my native grammar.
[Leshrac]
Analog.Boy
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
[Leshrac]
shinjuu`
/b/ is anonymous.

Nice try, but it's just a transposition of my native grammar.
What's that? Asshat?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces