Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this a good idea?

I don't know. 0.3448275862069 34.5% [ 10 ]
No. 0.41379310344828 41.4% [ 12 ]
Yes, I would use it. 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
Yes, I would never use it. 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]

I need gold for my quests. I was thinking of making a bump shop. I would sell ammounts of bumps. Like, someone could tell me their thread and everything, send me the money, and bump their thread depending on how much gold they sent me. Is this shop too over used? Would you use something like this? And also, what should the rates be? 1 gold for each bump? Or something like 50 gold for 100 bumps? I dunno...
Well, could anyone tell me why it is good or not good?
Meh, thats too time consuming, in my opinion. I'd do an art shop, or maybe become a sig maker. That is, if you're good at that kinda stuff.

And remember. You get about 5 gold average for posting. Shouldn't you have them pay you about 5 more? I'm guessing charge 5 gold a bump.
G.M.
Meh, thats too time consuming, in my opinion. I'd do an art shop, or maybe become a sig maker. That is, if you're good at that kinda stuff.

And remember. You get about 5 gold average for posting. Shouldn't you have them pay you about 5 more? I'm guessing charge 5 gold a bump.

You have a point, but I can't do anything that has art. *sigh* Also, 5 gold per post is kind of a lot. Don't you think that the person would rather just bump themsleves? I don't know... Oh well. I still think I'm going to do it, though.

P.S. I LOVE your sig!

EDIT: I loved the part of your sig with Bush giving the birdie! xd
Get the ******** out of GD and go back to the Cb ******** n00b

Buggy Mage

The idea seems pretty half-baked 3nodding
H3LL

Who said she is a newb *checks her profile*
Her grammer seems fine.. -__-;

Edit : She is not a newbie !
And yeah.. this does not belong in GD.. maybe she made a mistake.
H3LL

You need to grow up and get a life, kid.
She has a valid discussion and you are just trolling. Kindly stfu. You are being a n00b, even if you aren't new.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff