Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sith Lord Ali
I would never date my brother
That's just gross

i agree with u
Blood_of_Ares
Yo, Ares here. All these "Faggots" around, think you're so gay?

What's the weirdest relationship you've EVER been in? With a teacher? A much older/Younger boy? A Girl -ew-?

I'm with my older brother. Though sadly, he's off at college right now, so I only get to see him twice a month.

EDIT: Just so you know. I'm 17. He's 22. K?
He's at college, so we dont live together. (Yet, hopefully)
Dont ask for pics. I dont have any. He refuses to let me take pictures of him. All the ones I have are from a a few years ago.

Discuss:
Strangest relationship
Strangest sexual encounter
Icky girl parts
How sexy my brother is.

if you ever made a video and sold it on the internet you'd be like a bagillionaire.
Blood_of_Ares
Yo, Ares here. All these "Faggots" around, think you're so gay?

What's the weirdest relationship you've EVER been in? With a teacher? A much older/Younger boy? A Girl -ew-?

I'm with my older brother. Though sadly, he's off at college right now, so I only get to see him twice a month.

EDIT: Just so you know. I'm 17. He's 22. K?
He's at college, so we dont live together. (Yet, hopefully)
Dont ask for pics. I dont have any. He refuses to let me take pictures of him. All the ones I have are from a a few years ago.

Discuss:
Strangest relationship
Strangest sexual encounter
Icky girl parts
How sexy my brother is.

M ex-boyfriend was a Forensic investigator and gawd did teh smell he brought home turn me on!

Codebreaking Smoker

The Dred Pirate Gossy
My gerbil.

Unfortunately one day he went too far up and suffocated to death. I hadda poo 'im out

RIP FLOOFY

This dood beats the thread maker big time. biggrin
x_xamethystx_x
i'm not into all these weird, yet perhaps interesting sexual encounters/relationships. i like men, and not too old.

agreed.
Veras Sharp
oops, it was all a lie neutral

Or was it? Looked like the whole thread was declared a lie when the fake picture was found out. I'm willing to bet the story is true, despite him running away and all.

Probably posted the pic to get people off his back :3
I believe there is a possibility!
(or my ego doesn't like being wrong)
It is a possibility...
But He wouldnt have run so quickly if it was true.
incest eek
.....ewww

gross!!!
eek I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. xp
The Dred Pirate Gossy
My gerbil.

Unfortunately one day he went too far up and suffocated to death. I hadda poo 'im out

RIP FLOOFY

HELLO IM RITE HERE! ITS ME, FLOOFY I STILL SMELL LIEK SHITZ
To The OP: You = heart . Good for you! I'm glad you're happy with your brother!!
akudemyricksmysocks
To The OP: You = heart . Good for you! I'm glad you're happy with your brother!!

So...Wrong : neutral
That's hot. ;D I've never really had any 'weird' relationships, becuase I have little experience there. XD
You sicken me. My New Year resolution was to be nice to people, but ******** you. Ew. User Image
THAT'S FECKED UP AND HAWT.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces