uniquepoet
rofl
because they arent part of the largest 1 man shooting in US history
those people that died there are
though i must say
the dude did a good job
if your gonna kill people
may as well break a record and go in history

I concur, how a**l do you have to be for 32 people to die? I mean come on A dude with a Gun can't stop five people at once.
Musuu
I care because I live close by and know people who go there, and I haven't heard from them yet. Do I have permission to care?

I don't mean don't care about what happened, but don't make 20 topics.
WheelerIsRAD
Of all the threads about Virginia Tech.
All the news about it.

Guess what, 33 people died.
How bout the other 155,977 people who die daily?

about 56,597,034 die per year.
Why don't we make news stories about all of them?

Why don't we cover the huge amount of deaths that happened in the Congo, or Rwanda, or how bout Uganda?

Rawr. I'm really frustrated.

Spoon;;
- Too much Virginia tech.
- 56,597,034 people who die yearly
- how I'm insensitive to the people that died recently

So you want there to be news stories on 155,977 people dying. Every night on the news.
Uh sorry but I don't think they have the time.

The VT shooting holds some relevance to the rest of the country and world because was a event where a safe place become well a killing ground.
And I am not saying that not all deaths are significant but some have public interest and others don't.

When I watch the news I don't really want to see hundreds of stories about every child in Africa that has died or that Mr. Jones died of old age.

As for the topics just ignore them.
If people are upset about what happened, let them make a damn topic about it.

Sir Hanken's Waifu

Wealthy Capitalist

Symshia
WheelerIsRAD
Of all the threads about Virginia Tech.
All the news about it.

Guess what, 33 people died.
How bout the other 155,977 people who die daily?

about 56,597,034 die per year.
Why don't we make news stories about all of them?

Why don't we cover the huge amount of deaths that happened in the Congo, or Rwanda, or how bout Uganda?

Rawr. I'm really frustrated.

Spoon;;
- Too much Virginia tech.
- 56,597,034 people who die yearly
- how I'm insensitive to the people that died recently

So you want there to be news stories on 155,977 people dying. Every night on the news.
Uh sorry but I don't think they have the time.

The VT shooting holds some relevance to the rest of the country and world because was a event where a safe place become well a killing ground.
And I am not saying that not all deaths are significant but some have public interest and others don't.

When I watch the news I don't really want to see hundreds of stories about every child in Africa that has died or that Mr. Jones died of old age.

As for the topics just ignore them.

Hai Faive
Kyo-goku
Americans consider themselves as somehow a higher species. surprised

Alright I'm sorry but Bravo! Bravo! I am clapping at this I really am. to be frank I am not American I am in fact Canadian and every year I have to put up with all this "oh there was a shooting at another school today" I don't care. I sypmtahise for those who knew people at those schools I truly do and they have every right to care about it as much as they do. it's on thing mourn the passing of things like that but I shouldn't be forced to show respect to people I didn't and will never know. I may seem like an a** by saying this.

Musuu by all means care, care as much as you want you have a right to, you knew people there and that's different where's someone like me who has never been there doesn't sounds horrible yes but it's there plain as day. but also what von annihilspawn said it's getting tiring, I agree. to be a little more honest I do think bush is an idiot thats a personal opinion but here's another one, Americans do more damage to themselves then anyone else.

the downside to what has happened is yes people have died and for as tragic as it is, as said before, it's there plain as day. the media covers it because it's like they say, one mans misery is another mans happinesses. agree with me or not but thats my two cents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff