Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akarui Reikon
Someone is watching to much Friends.

What has my thread go to do with Friends? I don't actually watch it so I don't get the reference.
strapping young Iad
Wow major paranoia, that can't be healthy.

No it's really not.

In a relationship with overbear

cerisestarlet
Akarui Reikon

What has my thread go to do with Friends? I don't actually watch it so I don't get the reference.

Ross's first wife was gay.
His lesbian wife found another woman.
Ross found another wife.
Ross's lesbian wife's woman starts hanging out with Ross's new wife.
Ross starts freaking out and telling his lesbian wife's woman to stay away from his wife.
im so hot im sweatin
Akarui Reikon
cerisestarlet
Akarui Reikon

Ross found another wife.
Ross starts freaking out and telling his lesbian wife's woman to stay away from his wife.

Oh right. Though it's not really the same. No one is actually gay. I'm not and my friend is not and were not actually going to get together or anything. My friend's boyfriend is just super paranoid and insecure. He has problems with her talking to pretty much everyone. I could posibly understand him being a bit worried if I was a guy or if I was actually gay but the fact that I am straight and he even knows my boyfriend make the whole thing super crazy to me.

In a relationship with overbear

cerisestarlet
Akarui Reikon
cerisestarlet
Akarui Reikon

Ross found another wife.

Oh right. Though it's not really the same. No one is actually gay. I'm not and my friend is not and were not actually going to get together or anything. My friend's boyfriend is just super paranoid and insecure. He has problems with her talking to pretty much everyone. I could posibly understand him being a bit worried if I was a guy or if I was actually gay but the fact that I am straight and he even knows my boyfriend make the whole thing super crazy to me.

You should tease him first until he cries.
Then set him straight-- Tell him to stfu!

Explorer

VanaGloriae Incarnatus
Rabid Seahorse
cerisestarlet
Rabid Seahorse
Oh my god! My ex was like that.
I've been super close to these two girls for my entire life, and am 100% comfortable with them.
When we go out, we are like attached to each other ie. dancing, making dirty jokes,act extremely weird, etc.
I ******** love those girls...
He would get soooo possessive and controlling about it though
Hence a reason why he is my ex.

That's just what my friend's boyfriend is like with her. He can be so moody and have a real go at her if she does something he doesn't like.
Yeah, that is not okay.
Relationships like that are not healthy.
oh

hi there emotion_dowant
Oh hai...
redface

Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Dimensional Bleedthrough
well that's ridiculous. i dated a guy like that once, i couldn't stand it. needless to say it didn't last long. we all need our space and a healthy dose of girl time. nothing wrong with that.
i love your sigpic
how did you do that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas