Ryu Hayabusa 0.14396887159533 14.4% [ 37 ]
Shinobi 0.14396887159533 14.4% [ 37 ]
Naruto 0.1556420233463 15.6% [ 40 ]
Glen Levy (real-life ninja from Fight Science) 0.085603112840467 8.6% [ 22 ]
Ask-a-Ninja 0.47081712062257 47.1% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 257 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Malkavs Rending's Husband

It's simple. I'm sick and tired of seeing orange-jump-suited, open-toed, colorfull, and otherwise retarded representations of the Ninja. There are just so many Weaboo ninjas out there, whether in the GD, the Avatar Arena, or just in sigs, that its drives me nuts.

Honestly, i've come to love and respect the Ninja and their secret fighting art. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there; yes, its true that just about everybody loves the idea of the ninja (guys and girls alike) and have been caught at least once trying to imitate them.

Then, Naruto aired in the US. Okay, I'll admit, its not too bad of a show. It has what every good anime needs; an interesting, ever-growing protagonist, an endless assortment of secondary and sub characters, a solid fantasy background and a long twisting/turning journey ahead. Sure, thats fine. But when I see a so called "ninja" in the Avvie arena with flip-flop sandals, a Chyaku Norisu Scarf with a purple outfit, or any other refferance to the show as, "a show showing the true nature of the ninja way", i want to hurl.

For example:
1. The organizational system of the ninja was called the Ryu, and consisted of Jonin (high men), Chunin (middle men), and Genin (low men).
2. a Jonin reduced his vulnerability by remainng anonymous to most of his agents. Hence, they DID NOT WEAR ADORNED COOLIE HATS AND SIT AROUND IN COUNCILS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY.
3. There arent 12 mystic hand positions. There are actually 81.
4. The philosophy, as well as the fighting style of the ninja based itself around four elements: Earth (Chi), Water (Sui) , Fire (Ka), and Wind (Fu). A fith element, Void (Ku), was strictly philosophical, describing that which the mind and body took its form.
5. Shuriken DO NOT GET THAT BIG, however cool it may look

Sure, I can understand that to make a good show, ya can't have a show about ninjas that all where the same thing and act the same way. It would be boring, and it would not do well in terms of what a decent anime is based off of. But please, if you do mention the way of a ninja, do not base it off of a TV show. Especially one with a loud kid wearing orange, frills, and blue toe-less sneakers. It's shamefull.

ninja
Gripe gripe gripe.

Your journal is leaking.

We know the narutards are annoying as ********. We don't need to be reminded.
NARUTO SNACK ON MY a**.

Best way to describe a narutard that I've heard yet. SA = <3
Shinobi all the way he was the original ninja in my mind.
That's what happens when little American children find something new to ruin. Just like what happened to my poor Pokemon.
[******** NINJAS.

CLOWNS OR SERIAL KILLAS. <3

OR BOTH.

god I love insane clown posse.
Tell me about it. Pirates are so much better anyways
I will just agree with you because I didnt want to read all that stuff you wrote
Shinobi=good representaion of ninpou.
Naruto= bad representation of ninpou, and everything else. rofl
And what about that barely 2 feet long play-zabuza sword they came out with? lol
Last time I checked, ninjas didn't use giant swords anyway, considering it would likely ruin their element of SUPRISE. lol
THIS JUST IN:

you are not a ninja.
Lion Sora
Gripe gripe gripe.

Your journal is leaking.

We know the narutards are annoying as ********. We don't need to be reminded.
...You want some cheese with that whine? cheese_whine

Seriously, if it bugs you, ignore them.
people have a hard time actualy understanding what a REAL ninja is.
Naruto and the black jumpsuits are all fiction talk2hand
we all know that they are annoying.
We just choose to ignore it.
Kaylex
Tell me about it. Pirates are so much better anyways
User Image
hell yes.

Questing! User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff