Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
I do think that a great deal of the people who claim to be pansexual are misusing the term or never had even the slightest idea of what it meant in the first place.

That said, being pansexual is a legitimate thing and I'd be willing to bet that many people who say they are pansexual are actually pansexual.

Reread your post.

I did and I'm wondering why you asked me to...? Was it not worded clearly enough for you? In that case, here - A lot of people don't know what the hell they're talking about when they say they're pansexual, but at the same time there are plenty of people out there who do know what it means & identify with the term. Better? wink

So a lot of the people who claim to be pansexual have no idea what it means. Also a lot of people know what it means and actually are pansexual. So is it that this majority just lucked out in their claims or what?

Bashful Codger

▕ ▮ go sex a tree.
I find pansexuality to be a redundant, or at least unnecessary concept; regardless of your feelings or attitude regarding gender, the end result is that you are have the potential to ultimately be attracted to both males and females, which makes you functionally bisexual.
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
I do think that a great deal of the people who claim to be pansexual are misusing the term or never had even the slightest idea of what it meant in the first place.

That said, being pansexual is a legitimate thing and I'd be willing to bet that many people who say they are pansexual are actually pansexual.

Reread your post.

I did and I'm wondering why you asked me to...? Was it not worded clearly enough for you? In that case, here - A lot of people don't know what the hell they're talking about when they say they're pansexual, but at the same time there are plenty of people out there who do know what it means & identify with the term. Better? wink

So a lot of the people who claim to be pansexual have no idea what it means. Also a lot of people know what it means and actually are pansexual. So is it that this majority just lucked out in their claims or what?

The hell are you misunderstanding here...?

There are some people who use the term without understanding it and are wrong.
There are some people who use the term & understanding it and are correct.
We're talking about two different groups of people here.

I don't even know how to explain this to you, because I don't know how to get any clearer.
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl

Reread your post.

I don't even know how to explain this to you, because I don't know how to get any clearer.

You said:

Quote:
I do think that a great deal of the people who claim to be pansexual

And also said:

Quote:
I'd be willing to bet that many people who say they are pansexual

So which is it? It's not some like you're trying to say now, you said a great deal many, on both sides.
There's such a huge number on both sides that it accounts for both?
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss

Reread your post.

You said:

Quote:

And also said:

Quote:

So which is it? It's not some like you're trying to say now, you said a great deal many, on both sides.

Yes, there are indeed a huge number of people claiming to be pansexual so it works just fine, especially considering I never claimed a majority on either end. Next time I'll make sure I pull some percentages out of my a** to make it clearer.
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl

You said:

Quote:

And also said:

Quote:

Yes, there are indeed a huge number of people claiming to be pansexual so it works just fine, especially considering I never claimed a majority on either end. Next time I'll make sure I pull some percentages out of my a** to make it clearer.

They'd be just as effective as your "great deal" and "many people" for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff