Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this a required statement to make when joining Gaia Online?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Baller

Widower

Supportive Friend

10,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It might seem like it, but no.
i swear everyone here is bi
isn't pansexual just the hipster version of bisexual?
bis and pans dont exist
nd no htat doesnt mean im in love with pans and dishes xd xd xd xd xd xd
I do think that a great deal of the people who claim to be pansexual are misusing the term or never had even the slightest idea of what it meant in the first place.

That said, being pansexual is a legitimate thing and I'd be willing to bet that many people who say they are pansexual are actually pansexual.

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
the hell is a pansexual
RED ROCK3T RAGGY
i swear everyone here is bi

Not I sir.
For those who don't know what pansexuality is, by the way, I took the liberty of visiting the mighty Wikipedia for you:

Quote:
Pansexuality, also referred to as omnisexuality, refers to the potential for sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction towards persons of all gender identities and biological sexes. Self-identified pansexuals may refer to themselves as gender-blind—that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. The Oxford English Dictionary writes that pansexuality is defined as "not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or activity."

The concept of pansexuality deliberately rejects the gender binary, the "notion of two genders and indeed of specific sexual orientations", as pansexual people are open to relationships with people who do not identify as strictly men or women.Pansexuality can also mean the attraction to a person's personality, rather than their physical appearance or gender.
Lady WolfOwl
I do think that a great deal of the people who claim to be pansexual are misusing the term or never had even the slightest idea of what it meant in the first place.

That said, being pansexual is a legitimate thing and I'd be willing to bet that many people who say they are pansexual are actually pansexual.

Reread your post.
COOL FREE RINGTONES
isn't pansexual just the hipster version of bisexual?

Definition of Pansexual: Jack from Torchwood
Oh Miss
Lady WolfOwl

Reread your post.

I did and I'm wondering why you asked me to...? Was it not worded clearly enough for you? In that case, here - A lot of people don't know what the hell they're talking about when they say they're pansexual, but at the same time there are plenty of people out there who do know what it means & identify with the term. Better? wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff