Welcome to Gaia! ::

So in gym class the other day we got a nice long discussion about sexual harassment and what to do if you are being sexually harassed. FUN FUN FUN! I immediatly thought of my gym teacher, who a couple years ago decided to stare at my chest with his mouth partway open for a good 10 minutes. Or the time he tried to feel my chest while i was doing push ups for the fitness exam and he was sitting in front of me. It was a quite uncomfortable class, and when we went in the locker room everyone was silent....then i told my best friend i was going to fill out a form on her wink

spoonfeed:
creepy pervert teachers
akward discussions
silly friends
anything having anything to do with this in the least bit
...I always wondered how my friend got an A in P.E. all the time without doing anything...during class atleast.
Not every person looks at boobs. he could be looking past you. It just seems like he staring at you. Don't give yourself so much credit.
+The BJ Fairy+
...I always wondered how my friend got an A in P.E. all the time without doing anything...during class atleast.
Well at least your friend was fit and had some stamina.

Hygienic Smoker

9,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
[River Rat]
Not every person looks at boobs. he could be looking past you. It just seems like he staring at you. Don't give yourself so much credit.

oh believe me, i know he was looking at my chest, he basically admitted it when i confronted him. I was standing right in front of him, and looking the other way and noticed it, and then realized he jsut kept staring, so i turned around and said "excuse me!" hes like "oh sorry", and continued to stare" i said "what the hell are you looking at?" and his reply, "your shirt" perverted smirk on his face, and continued to stare
You should have let him touch you, then get him arrested for sexually harasment.
Samurai Kacheek
You should have let him touch you, then get him arrested for sexually harasment.

the problem is that almost everyone adores him cuz he is the girls basketball coach, and he has gotten them to sectionals and states a lot. oh, and rumor has it that he has slept with a few of his basketball players *pukes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff