Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
that's about a gallon to those of you that use the US customary measuring system
it's at it's sell by date and I don't want it to go to waste

discuss: the sacrifices you make when money is tight

Nuglord's Partner

Super Poster

man money is tight i better not waste this gallon of milk doing something like using it to cook something or drinking it over the course of a day or even doing something so heinous as to realize you can normally drink milk without noticing a difference for about a week after its sell by

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Grevioux
man money is tight i better not waste this gallon of milk doing something like using it to cook something or drinking it over the course of a day or even doing something so heinous as to realize you can normally drink milk without noticing a difference for about a week after its sell by

alright, pipe down smart arse
Honestly I thought you typed downloading...and I was not the least surprised sad
We have arbitrary units of freedom. U got that? didn't think so. ******** off.
have fun throwing up

Nuglord's Partner

Super Poster

Monarchy Heights
Grevioux

alright, pipe down smart arse

for some1 whose mone yis tight u sure do have a hard time doing a little research to save urself some money

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff