Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you are bored, maybe you should get off your computer and go ride a bike, climb a tree, DO SOMETHING.

Boredom is self-induced.

Unless, of course, you have no legs and are without a wheelchair, in that case you should probably start a charity to get yourself mobile. THEN go do something!
Whatever emo. If you were that ******** tired of life you would have offed yourself long ago. You're just attention whoring.
Just wait 'till life smacks you in the face with a 2x4 of tragedy or happiness...

It's coming...
I believe 12/21/12, isn't the end of the world, the poles will shift casuing floods, fire, blah, blah. People will die, I don't plan on it, but I just think it would be more intreresting.
Xombie Boy
I believe 12/21/12, isn't the end of the world, the poles will shift casuing floods, fire, blah, blah. People will die, I don't, plan on it, but I just think it would be more intreresting.
O.O
ArmyBunny
If you are bored, maybe you should get off your computer and go ride a bike, climb a tree, DO SOMETHING.

Boredom is self-induced.

Unless, of course, you have no legs and are without a wheelchair, in that case you should probably start a charity to get yourself mobile. THEN go do something!
I've been to new mexico climed mountains (hiked) went white water rafting plenty of times, I guess traveling around the world would be fun guess I'll have to wait for that.

Anxious Smoker

Xombie Boy
I believe 12/21/12, isn't the end of the world, the poles will shift casuing floods, fire, blah, blah. People will die, I don't, plan on it, but I just think it would be more intreresting.

when did this happen?
oh yowzas
Xombie Boy

when did this happen?

Mixture of Mayans, Einstein, and a couple other theories.
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl come out the 22 or 23 of April!!!! So I have to wait until then.But yeah it is boring.
melissa1983
Whatever emo. If you were that ******** tired of life you would have offed yourself long ago. You're just attention whoring.
I don't need your petty attention, if I wanted that I'd go over to my gfs house, I was just wondering if was just me that was feeling this way about life.
y2k plix rolleyes
User Image
Abbeygal
y2k plix rolleyes
User Image
Theres much more support to this then y2k.
I VOTE FOR SUICIDE
oysterboy
I VOTE FOR SUICIDE
Alright I'm done with gaia for another 4 months, its been a nice 30 min on here.

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
I doubt the world is going to end on that date.

I'm having a similar sensation at the moment.
Everything has resumed this monotonous pace,
it's boring.
It's just a slump, however, it'll get better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff