Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matt Webb
I dont really give a ******** and niether should you, doing this makes you look like one of those fat ugly chicks who are jealous of the hot "skanks"

As long as there hot, reveal all they want (trying getting hotter revealing pictures next time)

Creepy ***** is creepy.And it's because they look reaaaaaallly young. Lyk fer srs d00d.
one has pudge and the other a tramp stamp...yeah we know what they're doin tonight

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
momomaruhana
one has pudge and the other a tramp stamp...yeah we know what they're doin tonight

Do you think they webcam?

Jk. rofl
The closer to nill, the bigger the thrill..?
haha yeah ikr
i saw that pic like yesterday
think im gonna block it hahaha talk2hand
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah,they look too young User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heh, I saw that sig yesterday actually. What happened to self respect?
star falling4
Wow, this is what happens when young girl idolize Miley Cyrus.

lol burning_eyes

This is why we don't post pictures of ourselves on the internet....or body shots.

That's just sad talk2hand wtf is wrong with today's youth?

Smitten Sweetheart

Wow, it seems like many people here are quite judgemental.
I think people should just leave them be. Making a thread making fun of them, or saying OmG this is all Miley's fault, or whatever the hell isn't going to change the fact that they put it up, besides if they want to do that who the hell cares, its thier life.
Carpe Noctem Vixen
Wow, it seems like many people here are quite judgemental.
I think people should just leave them be. Making a thread making fun of them, or saying OmG this is all Miley's fault, or whatever the hell isn't going to change the fact that they put it up, besides if they want to do that who the hell cares, its thier life.

No one said they couldn't. It's just sad that she's so young (or looks so young) and is posting pictures like that of herself on the internet. It makes her look really, really bad and it's asking for trouble.

I feel bad for her that she feels the need to expose herself like that online in order to get attention...
i noticed that you always pic drop those girls who showed much skin on sig pics..

6,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items