Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Bunny

so fast after i accidentally said a mean thing

she was all weepy because her cat (who she doesn't even feed or clean up after and i don't think i've seen her interact with it in years) and i told her that maybe she shouldn't have pets if she keeps reacting so badly to their deaths and now she's tryna be all tuff about it

how are ur family w their pets discuss y/n
ive only ever had one pet he's getting quite old and when he dies im going to be annoyed that i cant just kms
I've had a lotta pets in my lifetime so I'm p used to them dying
It's sad but like
Being depressed forever doesn't change anything there's no point to it

My beta fish died just last week in fact
Rip buddy I didn't really like you that much
my dad acts like he hates cats and my mom says she loves them and my sister says she wants another one (my moms cats died years ago of old age (18 and 22))

so they bought my sister a cat (shes 16)
my sister hates it my mom plays with it all day and my dad loves it more than either of them heh

High-functioning Bunny

Cattums
I've had a lotta pets in my lifetime so I'm p used to them dying
It's sad but like
Being depressed forever doesn't change anything there's no point to it

My beta fish died just last week in fact
Rip buddy I didn't really like you that much

my sister and i both had a lotta pets too but she just really likes to be really dramatic. one time she when she first moved back in w us we had a cat that died who she never really knew for more than like a week and she cried a lot. i had that cat for years and was rly sad about it but i didn't like cry and she told me, 'oh man you're lucky you weren't there when we found her that was the worst part' like um WHAT
little siblings are like minions, you can get them to do almost anything

bad benji's Wife

Big Girl

my mom gets
SO
UPSET
we tend to adopt animals thatre old / disabled so its not so bad because we knew we werent gonna be with them long but we gave them a good life u know
but yea when the day comes my mom usually cries in bed all day but then she gets over it

High-functioning Bunny

Gary Motherfukcing Oak

HA she's two years older than me !!

but like we have a reverse sibling relationship where she thinks i'm the cool one and is always out to impress me

High-functioning Bunny

spooky treats
my mom gets
SO
UPSET
we tend to adopt animals thatre old / disabled so its not so bad because we knew we werent gonna be with them long but we gave them a good life u know
but yea when the day comes my mom usually cries in bed all day but then she gets over it

moms are so CUTE tho
mine will literally cry over dogs from years ago. and her current pup is her favorite she's ever had oh man i'm worried now
BENJI BUTT
Gary Motherfukcing Oak

but like we have a reverse sibling relationship where she thinks i'm the cool one and is always out to impress me

I don't think she's right about that lol

High-functioning Bunny

Gary Motherfukcing Oak
BENJI BUTT
Gary Motherfukcing Oak

yea i mean i'm still on gaia online dot COM
BENJI BUTT
Gary Motherfukcing Oak
BENJI BUTT
Gary Motherfukcing Oak

yea i mean i'm still on gaia online dot COM

that doesn't bode well for me either sweatdrop

im a remy girl's Husband

Blessed Husband

10,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
idk
we only had 1 dog that hated me as a baby and pushed me over when i was tryna stand
oh and a bunny

Reindeer

wen my cat died my sister was cryin a lot n i was more like "oh......." but wen my fishies died i was sad i tried rly hard to take good care of them crying

High-functioning Lunatic

both parents are good with pets even tho on my dads end he sucks at training pets

my mom and step dad are pet training and loving champs

my sister shouldnt have them and i need her to stop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas