Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

ok but im no princess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im also definitely not as hot as jasmine
she's made of 2d shapes

are u saying thats y she is hotter than me. im sorry that not all of us can b made of 2d shapes some of us r Real Women.
yes my dik is meant 4 bigger and better things like pieces of paper that animu waifus are drawn onto i require papercuts on my wee

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

ok but im no princess
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

she's made of 2d shapes

are u saying thats y she is hotter than me. im sorry that not all of us can b made of 2d shapes some of us r Real Women.
yes my dik is meant 4 bigger and better things like pieces of paper that animu waifus are drawn onto i require papercuts on my wee

the only reasonim posting here is bc i like ur cat its cute.

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

she's made of 2d shapes

wow i've been hurt before but this cuts the deepest

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

she's made of 2d shapes

i will never be sorry

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry
ur dog isn't even cute and id din't enjoy this conversation one bit it was all a ploy u r smelly

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry
ur dog isn't even cute and id din't enjoy this conversation one bit it was all a ploy u r smelly

im afraid im gonna have to put u on my ignore list becuase thats where ppl who tell really bad lies go and u are 1 of them

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry

im afraid im gonna have to put u on my ignore list becuase thats where ppl who tell really bad lies go and u are 1 of them
do u smell good orrrrrrr

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry

do u smell good orrrrrrr

my dog is the cutest and i smell ******** wonderful.

Shaggy Member

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
wtf u were ******** YEAH I WAS cool cool cool cool cool emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit emotion_dealwithit

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry

do u smell good orrrrrrr

well ******** pls forgive me for i have sined though shalt not lie they said and i guess i ddi but i didn't know

like what about the babies who die before they know of jesus

i am like that except jesus is ur smell and i didn't know it

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

i will never be sorry

do u smell good orrrrrrr

well ******** pls forgive me for i have sined though shalt not lie they said and i guess i ddi but i didn't know

i dont even kno what u just said 2 me but im gonna go ahead and not appreciate it

Shaggy Member

subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

do u smell good orrrrrrr

i dont even kno what u just said 2 me but im gonna go ahead and not appreciate it
dAMN gurl you cold i thought we were tight

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified
Calo
subjectified

do u smell good orrrrrrr

dAMN gurl you cold i thought we were tight

i love u but dont tell any1 i said that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas