Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Noob

i need it 2 attend my hospital appointment
i also left my phone charger at uni lmao
fricking rip

discuss dumb things u do and how packing 30 minutes before u leave is never a good idea

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
i used to go back n forth between my mom's n dad's house when i was a lot younger and the worst part was always forgetting something everytime because im too absentminded
what r u gonna do about the appointment!! omg

Wheezing Noob

Sweagenv4
i used to go back n forth between my mom's n dad's house when i was a lot younger and the worst part was always forgetting something everytime because im too absentminded
i feel u on the absent minded thing !!!

nothing rly, just pray they don't ask for it tbh!!

Super Noob

Don't u have other forms of ID

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
zanisuu
Sweagenv4

ahh good luck zanib sad idk if u live far away from ur school theres not much u can do right
for me it was just a hassle having to go back and get it or live without it for a week (whatever I forgot)
is ok to be absentminded we just gotta leave more time for the things we need to do then ur right

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Excited about finishing finals ay :p

Wheezing Noob

Sweagenv4
zanisuu
Sweagenv4

ahh good luck zanib sad idk if u live far away from ur school theres not much u can do right
for me it was just a hassle having to go back and get it or live without it for a week (whatever I forgot)
is ok to be absentminded we just gotta leave more time for the things we need to do then ur right
it's okay they didn't ask for my ID!!!

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
zanisuu
Sweagenv4
zanisuu
Sweagenv4

it's okay they didn't ask for my ID!!!
that's good!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas