Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does Soy make you gay?

YEP! ZOMG I KNEW IT!!! 0.12299465240642 12.3% [ 23 ]
All joking aside, it could affect you chemically.... 0.026737967914439 2.7% [ 5 ]
.........wtf? 0.22994652406417 23.0% [ 43 ]
No. 0.15508021390374 15.5% [ 29 ]
How the ******** do people get away with this garbage? 0.46524064171123 46.5% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 187 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Apparently, all you have to do is stop drinking so much SOY MILK!!! yay! Now your normal again, and your p***s will grooow!!!! blaugh heart What? To good to be true, you say? NOT SO!
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/2006/12/soy_makes_you_g_1.html
just click the link to the article!
3nodding
Y'know, I never knew all gay men had small penises. You learn something everyday!!
I'd like to discuss:
Do you drink soy milk? If so, how gay are you?
Do you believe this article?
HOW THE ******** DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS GET PUBLISHED? gonk
If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, wtf is wrong with you? Seriously, though, please discuss if you think what we eat, or ANY type of outside force affects your sexuality.

Dangerous Guildsman

Haruko89
Apparently, all you have to do is stop drinking so much SOY MILK!!! yay! Now your normal again, and your p***s will grooow!!!! blaugh heart What? To good to be true, you say? NOT SO!
3nodding
Y'know, I never knew all gay men had small penises. You learn something everyday!!
I'd like to discuss:
If you can't tell I'm being sarcastic, wtf is wrong with you? Seriously, though, please discuss if you think what we eat, or ANY type of outside force affects your sexuality.

Its the internet. Duh.
Will it make mine grow too?
The Tragic Mime
Haruko89
3nodding
I'd like to discuss:

Its the internet. Duh.

Yeah. All sorts of stupid s**t like that gets pulished.
(Mime, you are good at digging your own holes. I thank you for that)
WTF? Being gay isn't a disease. That artical is a bunch of bullshit!

kregank's Problem

Benevolent Duck

Haruko89
3nodding
I'd like to discuss:

ROFFLES. rofl

My boyfriend drinks soy milk. He is neither gay NOR has a small p***s. 3nodding

No, your damn food does not affect your damn sexuality. >.< I wish people wouldn't be so stupid and post stuff like that. Your sexuality is a choice. I'm bisexual. I've dated only guys all my life. But that hasn't stopped me from checking out girls and wanting to be with them. And I CHOOSE to. If I wanted to, I could stop anytime. I could just be straight and be fien with that. Or I could be a lesbian and never be with a guy again. You can choose to do whatever you want with your sexuality.

FOOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. stressed
Homosexuality is no disease.
you are very small minded aren't you??
are you about five years old? Maybe you shouldn't be posting things little boy or girl or whatever you are?? Because some people take offense to this kind of stuff, and it dosen't really make anyone feel any better.
and just between you and me, some gay people would kick your a** for that lol just like normal people they get offended.
sweatdrop

Eloquent Bibliophile

If I were God, I'd be seriously considering another flood right about now.
Haruko89
HOW THE ******** DOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS GET PUBLISHED?

A person acquires a free internet account, such as at Geocities, or a site with less ethical quandaries.

Then, they type up the text of the internet article. If they have Microsoft Publisher, they even may type the html code for that site.

They upload it through the appropriate medium.

They click save.

They call it a night.

There are variations for website production, but basically, the process is roughly the same. Any idiocy may be published with relative ease. Ever since Gutenburg's wonder became common knowledge and property, every Tom, d**k and Harry (Sam had nothing to do with this, mind you) has been able to publish whatever they wanted, so long as they could find the means to do so.

Upside: More good stuff.
Downside: More idiocy.

*shrugs* c'est la vie.
[Blood Dragon]
WTF? Being gay isn't a disease. That artical is a bunch of bullshit!

Well Achoo, achoo then.
wtf? that's stupid i drink soy milk and i'm not gay.
Ankai_Rikku
Homosexuality is no disease.
Ya its an brain abnomality like being left handed or ambidexterious
QT99
you are very small minded aren't you??
are you about five years old? Maybe you shouldn't be posting things little boy or girl or whatever you are?? Because some people take offense to this kind of stuff, and it dosen't really make anyone feel any better.
and just between you and me, some gay people would kick your a** for that lol just like normal people they get offended.
sweatdrop

You dolt. The person was point out stupidity in a moronic propogand article. Read first posts.

cyropi
If I were God, I'd be seriously considering another flood right about now.

You'd still be considering?
The picture of Tinky Winky makes that article a whole lot more credible....

rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces