Welcome to Gaia! ::

is this a** kicking going to destry his pride as a human being?

hell yeah!!! how the hell YOU'D smash his face in?! 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 21 ]
no,not at all 0.53333333333333 53.3% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
< 1 2 3

Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Jessi155
Cuz, it prolly didnt happen.

it happens when you punch someone in the kidneys and nearly brakes there ribs!

Well if you as weak as you made yourself sound, he wont let it end at that.

lol hes not my mom sending me to a new school and im moving sweatdrop

haha i wouldn't be so proud now, he may have fled the battle but your running from the war

no he said he was gonna drive-by our house so im typing this from a hotel sweatdrop my moms proud i won my first fight but shes mad since this guy ******** me so much

Your moms an idiot if she's proud, did you beat up a blood or something? If he could muster up a drive by, and was serious, your going down.
Kung Fu much?
Senerio
So you call the man a porch monkey then beat him up? My god!

he called me worse! i didnt even know what a porch monkey was XP next thing i know im getting my face smashed in! its not like he hasnt beaten me up XP
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Jessi155
Cuz, it prolly didnt happen.

it happens when you punch someone in the kidneys and nearly brakes there ribs!

haha i wouldn't be so proud now, he may have fled the battle but your running from the war

no he said he was gonna drive-by our house so im typing this from a hotel sweatdrop my moms proud i won my first fight but shes mad since this guy ******** me so much

You're mom's proud?
AHAHAHAHAHA.
Now I really don't believe you.
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus

Your moms an idiot if she's proud, did you beat up a blood or something? If he could muster up a drive by, and was serious, your going down.

i wouldnt know im just a suburb kid who got pissed some guy was ******** his life up....*sighs*i dont know if he was serious or not but my mom wants no chances
I'm having a very hard time believing you
Good job! You showed that Son-of-a-b***h.
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus

i wouldnt know im just a suburb kid who got pissed some guy was ******** his life up....*sighs*i dont know if he was serious or not but my mom wants no chances

I want to believe you, but i've beaten the crap outa people and moving has never came accross my parents minds, it's way to hard.
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus

I want to believe you, but i've beaten the crap outa people and moving has never came accross my parents minds, it's way to hard.

my mom wants us moving because she may not show it but shes really prejidious toward anybody and she didnt like me comming come with brusies and we were already thinking about movin to begin with
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus

my mom wants us moving because she may not show it but shes really prejidious toward anybody and she didnt like me comming come with brusies and we were already thinking about movin to begin with

Fair enough, good luck not dieng and all
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus
Jenova29
Mecrinus

Fair enough, good luck not dieng and all

thanks? uh......you try not dieing too?...
i hate this...my moms grounding me cause he called our phone(my cellphone) and said "i was just messin,i wasnt gonna drive-by nobody! im no gangbanga' "so now shes cussing me out,making me do chores and im in charge of cooking for a week(i cant cook worth s**t>< wink
damn my life suks!!!!! i feel like kicking my own a** right now!!!!!(well no keith will do it for me....)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff