Welcome to Gaia! ::

In my fridge I have some naruto, and some weird japanese drinks.
I found a small colony of dancing Ukrainian gnomes in my refrigerator!
OMG I'M RICH!
j/k
Alcoholic Affection
frickay kitty
I've never found anything of intrest in my freezer, except the ice cream thats been in there so long that it's become dried out and hard...
xd

What a waste of ice-cream. I hate it when that happens.

-nods-
My sister said no one else was supposed to eat any, so it ended up becoming freeze dried, because she didn't ever get around to eating it.
We defront my freezer every 4 years or so.
Usually find alot of peas and corn floating around ice.
and fish heads
and glow sticks
Icy Poles were good....
This thread delivers.
Deer sasages.Dx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My freezer is boring.
emo

User Image
30 year old chicken fingers
More Otter Pop then a person could need, corn, old frozen dinners from years ago, a boo boo pack, and some old icy ice cubes.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE HIGHLANDER!!!

I found ice cream in our downstairs freezer (mostly for meats) that was from 1985. That brand doesn't exist anymore XD
My freezer empties out too often for that to happen in general, so I cannot share your experience.

I'm ashamed.

Stellar Cat

I found a dog plushie in my freezer once. I still have no idea how it got there. o.O
I'd say tsukuyomi_moon has the coolest crap in the freezer so far. Of course, I'm lagging like crazy, so things may have changed since the page loaded razz
I have some of those Flavor-Ice things from when I was in kindergarten (eight or nine years ago). I think there's some ten-year-old Tupperware in there, too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff