Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
i just purchased a net and dont know how to catch the bugs with it how do i. I know i can because people are selling the bugs
It's not really that hard to figure out.

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hapkaido
i just purchased a net and dont know how to catch the bugs with it how do i. I know i can because people are selling the bugs

you go to train place, and you just click on the bugs floating around you. oh, on the right hand corner of the scene, u click on it, so you can hold your net. then start clicking on bugs. Once you count ten/ten then you go to another of those box machines, and insert them. I don't know what the hell to do with them afterwards. What the ******** do you do with a butterfly?:

Dapper Millionaire

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Nadira
Hapkaido

you go to train place, and you just click on the bugs floating around you. oh, on the right hand corner of the scene, u click on it, so you can hold your net. then start clicking on bugs. Once you count ten/ten then you go to another of those box machines, and insert them. I don't know what the hell to do with them afterwards. What the ******** do you do with a butterfly?:
sell them
USE THE FORCE, LUKE!
--------------------------------------
Legion of L33tness>Prommies

Tricky Inquisitor

13,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200
I can't see a thing gonk

Quick Reply

Submit