Welcome to Gaia! ::

look i have this friend and she likes me a lot and i told her that i just see her as a friend and yes even through we do some sexual stuff together i still see her as a friend that all. and yet i was talkig to some guy on myspace and she get mad at me saying that iam a whore and i would do him this that and the third. and yet we dont go out so why is she acting all b***h for no reason? what should i do
.:: How the hell should we know? ::.
b***h slap her or something..
or maybe really talk to her, if you want to keep humping her..
Screw her some more?
Kill her then kill yourself
Uuuum... Don't do "sexual stuff" with people you don't have feelings for? Maybe?
Do not ask the GD about relationships. That would be the first thing for you to do.
-sigh- how most boys/men get through life il never know
you have to talk to her, sit down with her and talk about it til you know she understands
and if she doesnt get it through her head that you just wanna be "a freind with benefits" tell her straight up "I dont like you as a ******** girlfreind, i like you as freind with ******** benefits!"

Familiar Gaian

10k10k
Do not ask the GD about relationships. That would be the first thing for you to do.
Life Issues may be a little, er, better, though.
Well, if you ARE doing "sexual stuff" with her, but you just want to be friends, then you're a d**k-WAD. scream
Somebodysaveme
Uuuum... Don't do "sexual stuff" with people you don't have feelings for? Maybe?

But that is boring.. he should explain himself thou.. she needs to understand.. smile
Stop sleeping with her if she's just a friend. You're an a*****e for taking advantage of her.
have a 3-some
The Poser
Screw her some more?

i ahvnt even had sex with her yet and she like acting all b***h and i dont like her like that i just see her as a friend that it that all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff