I don't agree 0.48571428571429 48.6% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11

God-the-almighty
Caedes
Leago_Ladonis
Caedes
Leago_Ladonis

No...you don't have to necessarily disagree...you have to really understand what the person is saying. If you've ever read Terry Goodkind you'd understand why I bring this up...

But who are you to assume that the people agreeing with me, don't understand what I'm saying? Its pretty easy to figure it out, I think.

Because it was derogatory...that's cool that they might actually understand...but their actions say otherwise...their actions say they were looking for attention in making me look like a jackass rather than actually making a valid statement that might REALLY make me look like a jackass...but if anything they avoided the damn argument completely and decided to put me down.

How did it make you look like a jackass anymore than it made them, or even me, look like a jackass? You chose to nominate yourself for that when you decided to say something about it.
He's just saying they were looking to grow an e-penor off of him. rofl

IRONIC. HAHA. rofl you have become what you most hate caedes
x.t.c
God-the-almighty
Caedes
Leago_Ladonis
Caedes
Leago_Ladonis

No...you don't have to necessarily disagree...you have to really understand what the person is saying. If you've ever read Terry Goodkind you'd understand why I bring this up...

But who are you to assume that the people agreeing with me, don't understand what I'm saying? Its pretty easy to figure it out, I think.

Because it was derogatory...that's cool that they might actually understand...but their actions say otherwise...their actions say they were looking for attention in making me look like a jackass rather than actually making a valid statement that might REALLY make me look like a jackass...but if anything they avoided the damn argument completely and decided to put me down.

How did it make you look like a jackass anymore than it made them, or even me, look like a jackass? You chose to nominate yourself for that when you decided to say something about it.
He's just saying they were looking to grow an e-penor off of him. rofl

IRONIC. HAHA. rofl you have become what you most hate caedes

Irony is my friend. biggrin

Fluffy Vet

It happens all the time, it's called getting flamed. You just can't convince them otherwise or to just back off and let you believe what you want to believe. Debating about it is fine, but only when you're not ripping a person to shreds and forcing your 'truth' down the throat. 3nodding
Nightsong
It happens all the time, it's called getting flamed. You just can't convince them otherwise or to just back off and let you believe what you want to believe. Debating about it is fine, but only when you're not ripping a person to shreds and forcing your 'truth' down the throat. 3nodding
heart
And that, my friends, is how a topic dies. heart
Um... I don't know if this thread is dead or not, but if you don't like General Discussion so much, try the Extended Discussion. That's where you should go when you have a side to argue.

*reads post before this* Oh. It died?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces