Welcome to Gaia! ::

MissVolly
Koren_suzaku
You'll probably have to keep topics like that in a guild.

It just stinks becaues in a guild not just anyone can stroll in and give their opinion.

Yeah thats what makes putting them in the main forums good, but they keep closing them.

Id just try to make sure no one says things that could ruin the thread. But then any person can just run in and say cracker and ruin the whole thing D:

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
mad hatter
would be nice if we had mods that weren't 14 smile

we should have some sort of intellect test of how many people are going to be ridiculous and who can/can't stand topics and keep those unfit out. i like having good debates, but you can't keep em open because you get reported or moved.

Gaia should really do that. Before you sign up you take a class test and then you get marked. It will keep the immature little bastards out of our topics. lol

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Koren_suzaku
MissVolly
Koren_suzaku
You'll probably have to keep topics like that in a guild.

It just stinks becaues in a guild not just anyone can stroll in and give their opinion.

Yeah thats what makes putting them in the main forums good, but they keep closing them.

Id just try to make sure no one says things that could ruin the thread. But then any person can just run in and say cracker and ruin the whole thing D:

I love how you can say ********, c**k, cracker and cumshot and never get reported xd

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jim Hawkins17
So according to you it would be okay if I posted something like "All Girls Should Drop Dead" or "I'm the best person ever" or "Martin Luther King deserves to go to hell"

These are all hypothetical.

Sure, if it's something you feeling is important to discuss then you should. We are on an Online forum and we dress up chibby anime characters. Nothing should be taken personal.

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
xd I just got invited to an anything goes guild, Awesome. blaugh
I am sure that there are a lot of good threads that are closed down by the mods because of a silly word. Sometimes they are just too prude or they try to be politcally correct as much as possible. Silly as it may seem though.
Oooooo, you said a bad word. eek

*reported* xd

Just kidding guys, just kidding.
***** GOT MAH THREAD CLOSED! mad

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alicia Silversmith
I am sure that there are a lot of good threads that are closed down by the mods because of a silly word. Sometimes they are just too prude or they try to be politcally correct as much as possible. Silly as it may seem though.

Yeah, It almost completely waters down the effect that a community coming together can have. We are sopossed to speak our minds and share ideas.

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
]Cypher[
Oooooo, you said a bad word. eek

*reported* xd

Just kidding guys, just kidding.

rofl

Wealthy Capitalist

8,400 Points