but they are fat! gonk
Atreides 0
Amber Dawn
Atreides 0
[ Admiral Suzie ]
Atreides 0
But the fact is I am fat.

320lbs fat to be exact.

And yet people still seem to try and say I'm not fat when they see pictures of me.

Liars.

sad
That Athens Man picture doesn't look like a fat guy to me. sad

That's because I'm in a toga.

No one looks fat in a toga.

User Image

That's normal me.

Problem is I don't have a lot of full body pictures to show.

But jus think that in combination with my infamous chest picture.

wink

...Holy flaming handbaskets, you're hot.

And I'm PICKY about my boys. Jesus christ, man. I want to just bite your bottom lip for some reason.

Gah.

eek

Meep.

gonk

Sorry. I get carried away.

I think a lot of it might be your personality, though, or at least what I've seen around Gaia of it. who knows?

...no, the picture's still hot. Gah.
Amber Dawn
lizaln
Amber Dawn
I'm fat. I know it. I don't really care. 260 on a 5'8" frame. JIGGLEH.

But I'm pretty. Or at least some variation of cute. At least, that's what people keep telling me.

Though most people guess my weight about thirty-fifty pounds less than it really is. I guess I just have random muscle. I mean, I know my boobs account for at least twenty pounds (srsly, we weighed the ********), but...yeah. Now I'm just rambling.

But um, yeah. I are fattycakes.

Do you have a pic? Let me see!

I have a few. Haha. I just...don't really have any recent shots. Or full-body ones.

Well, at least not that I can get to. There's a nice photoshoot on my laptop, but it's in the DEAD right now.

These were taken about...seven months ago? And I was closer to 310.

One!
Two! Because apparently, my smile makes me prettier. But you can't see my two chins, haha.
Three! ...the contrast hurts, the condom amused me, and I don't know. I like the look. This one's older than the other two, though.

that's...all I've got for now. Ha.

smile You do look prettier when you smile. I have to tell you that.

And you are a fellow glasses wearer. (I am too) YAY! All people with bad eyesight unite!!!!!!!!
Assassin in Black
I'm...well, some people would probably call 160 fat. But I never complain about it. neutral I'd rather not draw attention to it.

I do, in fact, have low self-esteem, but I don't whine about being worse than everyone else. I just feel like I can't live up to other peoples' standards.

How tall and stuff are you? You are male right? O_o That's not fat at all.
Amber Dawn

Sorry. I get carried away.

I think a lot of it might be your personality, though, or at least what I've seen around Gaia of it. who knows?

...no, the picture's still hot. Gah.

XD LMAO. Can I just say, that I agree?

Although I already have a boyfriend and feel guilty saying so.

ninja

Hygienic Genius

Best answer for those complainers "Indeed you are, you should lose some weight" :3 No more complains o.O
I have low self-esteem, but I don't say things like that to people so I will feel better about my self. Besides for me its more of a thing that I'm not happy with my body as much I should be, and I think theres room for improvement. I couldn't care less what other people think 'cause I'm already told I'm pretty and it doesn't boost my confidence at all.
Nindan
Best answer for those complainers "Indeed you are, you should lose some weight" :3 No more complains o.O

LMAO. XD Good idea.
The Missing Puzzle Piece
"I'm fat crying "

"No you're not! You're as thin as a broomstick!"

There are these irritating skinny chicks who tell everybody that they're fat or they've gained weight. I hate them.
They could have low self-esteem or could be anorexic, but srsly, how many people actually have low self-esteem or anorexia? These people just want others to compliment them on their skinny body.

They make me angry! I mean, we already know that you're thinner than we are, why are you making us admit that to you?

uhuh, they're fishing for compliments. grrr
Actually, I like going up to people going,
"You like my body?"
After the whole Anna Nicole incident.
xd
The Missing Puzzle Piece
"I'm fat crying "

"No you're not! You're as thin as a broomstick!"

There are these irritating skinny chicks who tell everybody that they're fat or they've gained weight. I hate them.
They could have low self-esteem or could be anorexic, but srsly, how many people actually have low self-esteem or anorexia? These people just want others to compliment them on their skinny body.

They make me angry! I mean, we already know that you're thinner than we are, why are you making us admit that to you?

yeah its just like those people who say their ugly when their really not stare
rofl

WEINERS!!!

word.

Newbie Noob

250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I hate it when people have to sugar coat things. Or gets VERY annoyed at you when you try to say something small about your own body image.
Nothing like calling attention to myself, or anyones self, but just by generally saying, "Yeah..But I'm trying to work out more/eat better"
they freak out at you and are like "omg stop it ur so prety and skinny"
/randomoutburst

i find it equally insulting when some creepy stranger hits on me, as it would be if someone were to poke a joke at something i'm not exactly proud of on my body.
=/
Treating someone like a piece of a** like that isn't complimenting someone, it's humiliating them and annoying. >.<;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff