Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I log onto Gaia today, after, oh, six months or more of completely ignoring this account.

Kiki Kitties are like 400,000 gold now? I bought it for a hundredth of that.

What makes YOU feel old?

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I feel old when people call me "ma'am".
Other things that make me feel old are remembering the Land Before Time movies and contemplating the fact that I was born before the internet was in common use.
What makes me feel old, dying, being remembered. I don't know...

Original Noob

10,000 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
On Gaia I feel old when I say something really mean to someone, and they suck up to me. sweatdrop And yeah, I got my kiki for 6k.

I dunno, IRL I feel old when alot of my friends are starting to become parents. gonk
Instant Rain
Other things that make me feel old are remembering the Land Before Time movies and contemplating the fact that I was born before the internet was in common use.

woah o.O
you are ancient. 3nodding
Jumping Jehosaphat
I feel old when people call me "ma'am".

Me too. I tend to get "ma'am"ed a lot when I go out, though. Another addition to the list of my decrepitude!
When I realize I was alive for Reagan. (Or whoever was president before the previous Bush.)

But only for a year. xd I was just a year old. xd

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Instant Rain

LOL. I was around with the Transformers, Thunder Cats, and Monchi-chis.
The NES. Mine still works, but when i see it, then something like say, my 360, im like...wow where has the time gone.

Then the shows on tv, compared to when i was a kid. where did all the senseless violence go? o.o
snowingice
Instant Rain

woah o.O
you are ancient. 3nodding

...I was born in 1989. I am not yet old enough to legally buy cigarettes.
Errrm I do not think about my age maam.
I don't know why, but I never bothered to buy a Kiki. And back when they came out, I had the money for one, too.

What makes me feel old is when kids celebrate their sweet sixteen. It seems so long ago that I was that age, because I've changed a lot since then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff