Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You were probably thinking of shota there for a sec wink

But I saw this and I was aw :'o daddy looking after his baby.
However, I saw some guy majorly rubbing his son's leg up once... and I was like gonk that looks so wrong.

But I know as a father, it's hard to look after your kid or show any affection towards them in public.
Women take their 5yearold sons into the toilet blocks with them, but if I did that I'd be a perv.

On another note, I'm really sick of feminists. I'm sick of girls saying they don't get treated equal about this or that... well you know what, I can't even show my son how to clean himself properly without violating some sacred parental law.
Women can always do whatever they want with their babies and everyone's fine with it. So feminists can shut up, the reason why women aren't in higher paying jobs is because they don't want to be, simple fact.
At least women don't have to put up with society's s**t like a man does. Society accepts sluts, prostitutes, women in sports, women in higher paying jobs, but it gives fathers a strict sort of watchful gaze.

talk2hand Leave guys alone, look out for the ***** smile instead.

Discuss
-helping feminists to stfu
-daddies
-***** smile
User Image

Aww, daddies. <3

As a human rights advocate myself, I do still see a lot of sexual discrimination, but obviously not to the magnitude there was many years ago. I think people should stop complaining, because women have it pretty good here, and just support the rights... as long as they stop fighting for them. There's nothing left to fight for.

User Image

ridder85 generated a random number between 5 and 1000000 ... 962460!

aww cute baby

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Sorry, tl;dr mad
chester the molester eek ~
Aww~
How cute.
Arlais
User Image

Aww, daddies. <3

As a human rights advocate myself, I do still see a lot of sexual discrimination, but obviously not to the magnitude there was many years ago. I think people should stop complaining, because women have it pretty good here, and just support the rights... as long as they stop fighting for them. There's nothing left to fight for.

User Image

The funny thing about feminists is, I never saw them pushing for conscription of women, xd

I think women had it pretty good before their "rights"
...dude, girls used to get to stay home and make the dinner! Now they have to get jobs and neglect their babies because they're not married because guys are mostly jerks now.

:'o I want to be a ye oldie woman.
Aww that's really cute.

I really don't get why people have such isuses with fathers showing love for thire children in puplic...It's just sillyness rolleyes
Pluma
chester the molester eek ~

talk2hand STFU
When a guy shaves his balls, its Normal. But if a woman does it, its gross.
colourblindinside
Arlais
User Image

Aww, daddies. <3

User Image

The funny thing about feminists is, I never saw them pushing for conscription of women, xd

...dude, girls used to get to stay home and make the dinner! Now they have to get jobs and neglect their babies because they're not married because guys are mostly jerks now.

User Image

Haa. That's what I'm aspiring to become - a housewife. :3

I'm a "feminist" in the literal definition of the word, but I don't b***h about it. I mean, we can do whatever the hell we want. What more is there? xd

User Image
`Queen Froggeh
When a guy shaves his balls, its Normal. But if a woman does it, its gross.

-if a woman has balls it's gross xp
Arlais
colourblindinside
Arlais
User Image

Aww, daddies. <3

User Image

User Image

Haa. That's what I'm aspiring to become - a housewife. :3

I'm a "feminist" in the literal definition of the word, but I don't b***h about it. I mean, we can do whatever the hell we want. What more is there? xd

User Image

I don't mind equal rights, which is what we have. But I really hate getting my rights neglected. If I have to look a certain way, dress a certain way, act a certain way and women come along and are allowed to do whatever the hell they want and still complain because the majority of women still want to look after babies, then that really pisses me off. mad
Actually, there is still quite a bit of discrimination towards women in the workplace. And women should have equal pay. Not all women want to be housewives, and although I don't think there's anything wrong with being a housewife, no woman should have to be one if she doesn't want to.

That's not to say I don't think some feminists go too far with the idea. Some do have a tendency to make it sound like women are no better off than they were 100 years ago, and that men have no problems at all.

I agree--there's absolutely nothing wrong with that picture, and men should be allowed to be just as affectionate with their children than women. Keeping fathers from showing love towards their children will not make child molesters disappear.

8,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
That's a stupid statement to say that women aren't in higher paying jobs because they don't want to be. Yeah because women totally say "I'd like to get paid less for the same work, please!" WTF. Do you realize studies show that even after you adjust for things like education and different choices of careers, there is STILL a significant gap in pay between men and women? Even for the exact same work, women still get paid less. I suppose you also think black people only get paid less because they like to?

And haven't you heard of the "glass cieling," there are also many cases where even when women want to get into management, they can't, because it's all old white men.

And society does NOT accept sluts, are you insane? As a slut myself I can promise you that that's not true AT ALL. Have you ever even read any of the threads on this forum here? Just the other day there was a topic where a bunch of people said that a 14 year old girl "deserved" to get molested because she was "dressed like a whore." You can't even remotely be or look slutty or most people think you deserve to get raped. That's probably why rape has the LOWEST conviction rate of ANY crime and only 2% of rapists ever do any jail time.

And as for prostitutes, prostitution is still illegal in almost every city so I don't see how you say they're "accepted." Man it's amazing how guys can completely delude themselves and make up an imaginary fantasy society in their heads just so that they can convince themselves that women aren't oppressed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff