Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
< 1 2 3

I haven't cried in a while, actually. Le gasp! I'm a stressed cryer, and it's the time of year with exams and end of term assignments I haven't started (Actually, I finished two in the last twenty four hours) but hormones are hell.

We should have all hormones removed from our bodies! idea
@_o

And by the way I'm not an a*****e, just trying to put things into perspective. It's actually kind of comforting, if you think about it.

Hun if that's the only thing you've got to cry about, you have it easy.
the right to cry yes. The right to 'kick the s**t out of her and her new boyfriend' not so much. The right to want to, the right to feel like hurting them, yes. doing it, no.

Yes. hormones/relationships are iiiicky sometimes.
I r sorry.

I cried tonight because I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me. : D

Too bad I didn't check the date on his journal entry. rolleyes

But I hate hormones too.

:'D
Portable Cheese
pwnful
Aw. That's cute. I never knew guys cried over things like that. I always thought they brushed it off. sweatdrop

I didn't know they did either eek

No but seriously, I cry easily.

Yay! That means there's hope for guys having a softer side 4laugh
pwnful
Aw. That's cute. I never knew guys cried over things like that. I always thought they brushed it off. sweatdrop

Are you serious? redface More guys cry about that then you know. sweatdrop They just don't admit it and are less open about it. whee
blame_your_stereo
pwnful

Are you serious? redface More guys cry about that then you know. sweatdrop They just don't admit it and are less open about it. whee

Yeah. I just couldn't imagine a girl crying over anything other than physical issues. whee

Hygienic Raider

15,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Awweh, that's sad. Last time I cried, I was threatned to take the computer away, really.
Was so emberrassed when it was a false threat. ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces