Welcome to Gaia! ::

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
1 2 3 >

Last night was one of the first times I cried over something emotional, not physical. It was over a ******** girl too. ] :

Discuss the shitty effects of hormones and stuff.
Wow. That sucks.

Last time I cried was..... a couple months ago when I cheated on my boyfriend (I only gave another guy a small kiss!)..... but then, he dumped me for not having sex with him -.-
Satanic_Kitten
Wow. That sucks.

Last time I cried was..... a couple months ago when I cheated on my boyfriend (I only gave another guy a small kiss!)..... but then, he dumped me for not having sex with him -.-

sad
Damn sex-fiend.
There should be a broadway about Hormones.
=D

I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend yet.
neutral
cutcutcut?
E.V.A.N.G.E.L
There should be a broadway about Hormones.
=D

I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend yet.
neutral

Well, she's not my girlfriend. I only wish. rolleyes She's moving, that's why I cried.
Exanthem
cutcutcut?

Ow. You cut me.
Showing emotion does not make you an emo...
Crying doesn't make you emo. Making an uber-big drama about nothing is emo.
Although, you may need to go and ask her out before shes gone. If you don't and still complain about it, then you have become emo.
Mmmmmm....yep you're pretty close. (why not...)
Emo kids are hot so maybe you'll have a better chance with the ladies now. lol heart
Anykey_Avenger
Showing emotion does not make you an emo...

Being emo had nothing to do with this thread. It was not to be taken seriously and I knew that already. neutral
Raging hormones suck.
The Gaming Alchemist
Crying doesn't make you emo. Making an uber-big drama about nothing is emo.
Although, you may need to go and ask her out before shes gone. If you don't and still complain about it, then you have become emo.

Mhmm. And you are an expert because you love emo girls right?
hormones suck, and love sucks...definatly. I cant belive I'm still crying...it's been at least 2 months.
if you really loved the girl and you saw her in someones arms other than yours you have a right to cry,and if she dumped you you have the right to cry and kik the s**t out of you ex andher new boyfriend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff