Welcome to Gaia! ::

yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
I know what your going through </3 My step Dad is like that to my mother and me and my sister have talked to her about it, she just says she can handle it and not to worry. There really is nothing else we can do, because he is like this very stuborn Greek man that thinks he is always right.
it just sucks when you want to help and want to see it all finally stop but when I defend my mom I get in trouble from both of them.

I dont want to sit around and let someone s**t on my mom, but I cant do anything if she wont so oh well.

Im sorry for yours though, i know how shitty it is to want to do something!
Ya my 6 year old sister even came to me and was like mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore </3 I was like omg! you poor thing =[ They have been best friends their whole life though so it's gunna be up and down forever. I just hope to see more ups.
shes 6? crying

thats horrible my night is ruined!

Beloved Lunatic

Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
I know what your going through </3 My step Dad is like that to my mother and me and my sister have talked to her about it, she just says she can handle it and not to worry. There really is nothing else we can do, because he is like this very stuborn Greek man that thinks he is always right.
it just sucks when you want to help and want to see it all finally stop but when I defend my mom I get in trouble from both of them.

I dont want to sit around and let someone s**t on my mom, but I cant do anything if she wont so oh well.

Ya my 6 year old sister even came to me and was like mommy and daddy don't love each other anymore </3 I was like omg! you poor thing =[ They have been best friends their whole life though so it's gunna be up and down forever. I just hope to see more ups.
shes 6? crying

I have a 22 and 6 year old sister and a 5 year old brother. There really good to them so be too upset. It's just they hear my parents argue alot, me and my older sister turned out just fine and we expeirced it our whole life. We all just maybe don't ever want to get married.
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

shes 6? crying

I have a 22 and 6 year old sister and a 5 year old brother. There really good to them so be too upset. It's just they hear my parents argue alot, me and my older sister turned out just fine and we expeirced it our whole life. We all just maybe don't ever want to get married.
im all alone. so I do hope that everything will work out fine, i just dont know if my douche step dad will get so angry tonight that he will start throwing things and screaming at the top of his lungs. and if that happens and i step in i dont want to get beat again, idk im in a strange position lol.

but im glad that its just arguing there, sorry im all emotional about this i try not to be but ******** man

Beloved Lunatic

Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

shes 6? crying

im all alone. so I do hope that everything will work out fine, i just dont know if my douche step dad will get so angry tonight that he will start throwing things and screaming at the top of his lungs. and if that happens and i step in i dont want to get beat again, idk im in a strange position lol.

but im glad that its just arguing there, sorry im all emotional about this i try not to be but ******** man
OMG! if he ever tries to hit you make sure you call the police. I know it's scary to but trust me they will sort things out and fast. If your younge enough you wont even have to worry about where to live, since they have foster care. I know there are alot of horror storys about those kinda places, but alot of good people can give you a better life then that and you deserve it!
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
shes 6? crying

OMG! if he ever tries to hit you make sure you call the police. I know it's scary to but trust me they will sort things out and fast. If your younge enough you wont even have to worry about where to live, since they have foster care. I know there are alot of horror storys about those kinda places, but alot of good people can give you a better life then that and you deserve it!
i dont want to make it seem like im getting beat senseless haha since thats not it. its not like they go out of their way to hurt me, they really dont go out of their way out all, but id rather be here with my mom than the alternative with my dad who hasn't spoke with me in awhile.

its my stepdad who doesnt like me at all, because ive always not been cool with the way he treated my mom. im not in danger, unless i put myself there, and thats what im considering now, thank god for gaia! xD

Beloved Lunatic

Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
shes 6? crying

i dont want to make it seem like im getting beat senseless haha since thats not it. its not like they go out of their way to hurt me, they really dont go out of their way out all, but id rather be here with my mom than the alternative with my dad who hasn't spoke with me in awhile.

its my stepdad who doesnt like me at all, because ive always not been cool with the way he treated my mom. im not in danger, unless i put myself there, and thats what im considering now, thank god for gaia! xD
Ah I see what your saying, totaly makes sence why your on here trying to keep busy.
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

Ah I see what your saying, totaly makes sence why your on here trying to keep busy.
yeah... actually this is my first time ever posting about it, i just dont have the energy for anything witty or trolly, or whatever I normally would. thanks for posting man it really does help to have someone to talk through this bs even if its going to keep happening!

Beloved Lunatic

Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

yeah... actually this is my first time ever posting about it, i just dont have the energy for anything witty or trolly, or whatever I normally would. thanks for posting man it really does help to have someone to talk through this bs even if its going to keep happening!
Np at all! I typically like to troll myself but at this time there is no point with how slow the GD moves around now haha =P You can always post on my wall or PM, I'm online like all the time I like to keep myself busy with positive things.
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

Np at all! I typically like to troll myself but at this time there is no point with how slow the GD moves around now haha =P You can always post on my wall or PM, I'm online like all the time I like to keep myself busy with positive things.
ill definitely take you up on that offer, just let me know if im getting too clingy i feel like im annoy as ******** already with my problems lol

Beloved Lunatic

Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog
Rain Sleet or Hale
yedinorog

ill definitely take you up on that offer, just let me know if im getting too clingy i feel like im annoy as ******** already with my problems lol
Sounds good and don't feel clingy, that's an awfull word anyways that people who are too selfish to care throw around.
Daddy's all right

Mommy's all right

They just seem a little weeeiiirrrd

*cough*

Do what Jess did from New Girl and sing them that song while pointing at them correspondingly. Nothing stops a fight in it's tracks like overwhelming awkwardness.

Tasty Snack

I would go say something. But its gotten my a** kicked a few times so it up to your own discretion lol

Liberal Capitalist

Be like me and just go in there, say something neutral, when they continue say something funny or random that will catch them off guard and make them forget what they are saying.
I think it's good that you're keepin busy with gaia. but that really sucks that they're keeping you awake with their arguing. and that you have school tomorrow. eesh. I've been there, done that. and so glad that I am in college.. away from them.. I love my daddy.. but he chose a bad person to remarry..

Inkisitor Jester's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

10,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Megathread 100
That sucks. I had to deal with that too. If it's real bad then I wouldn't hesitate to call the police. You shouldn't have to put up with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff