Welcome to Gaia! ::

cuttIebone's Widow

i've got a packed schedule of unmissable requirements until the moment i graduate
like 5 classes a semester at least and most have to fulfill multiple things
and a responsibility to be working my a** off consistently in a lab until then too
which also goes for the summers

america-bound forever crying
im going to beijing next year mrgreen
but its required for my major sooo

cuttIebone's Widow

LawIruses
they require you to study abroad? what's your major?? o:
cuttlebone
LawIruses
international relations with regional focus on China so !!
it's actually why I chose my school... because it's free to me to study at normal university in beijing so

Dangerous Lunatic

It sounds like a really romantic idea and then I remember I despise absolutely everything about the educational system and I would be too busy wanting to kill myself to enjoy being abroad.
im not.

why do girls love traveling so much?

i guess i can see why but it's not much fun if you're too broke to really DO anything.

cuttIebone's Widow

DUTTENHOFER
It sounds like a really romantic idea and then I remember I despise absolutely everything about the educational system and I would be too busy wanted to kill myself to enjoy being abroad.
ya but between the choice of being swamped with work at my normal school, or being swamped with work in a cool new place that i don't have to pay as much to visit than if i were doing it on my own w/o school and probably wouldn't ever have the chance to see otherwise.... i'm gonna choose the latter option

except i can't
what about winter break? you could do a short 2 week trip or somethin

cuttIebone's Widow

thisduderighthere
im not.

why do girls love traveling so much?

i guess i can see why but it's not much fun if you're too broke to really DO anything.
lmao it's not even slightly a girl thing tho

cuttIebone's Widow

arcade fuhrer
what about winter break? you could do a short 2 week trip or somethin
idk if i could even do that
the whole reason study abroad appeals to me is bc it doesn't cost anything in addition to the normal costs of school
a self-funded vacation is a whole other story and if i could afford that in addition to school I would have been traveling a long time ago

Omnipresent Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I always thought study abroad was overpriced and you just stay in the boring tourist areas. I work for an international company and get to travel whenever I want for free so I never saw the appeal to that back in college

cuttIebone's Widow

LawIruses
cuttlebone
LawIruses
it's actually why I chose my school... because it's free to me to study at normal university in beijing so
oh nice!!! that is so cool omg. are you fluent in mandarin or cantonese or whatever?

ya it's usually p hard to get hard-science stuff done while studying abroad
not that other places lack the programs or opportunities but most study abroad programs (all but one, at my school) are geared for humanities majors
my majors aren't good about letting external classes count for reqs it's such a bummer :c
cuttlebone
LawIruses
cuttlebone
LawIruses
oh nice!!! that is so cool omg. are you fluent in mandarin or cantonese or whatever?

ya it's usually p hard to get hard-science stuff done while studying abroad
not that other places lack the programs or opportunities but most study abroad programs (all but one, at my school) are geared for humanities majors
my majors aren't good about letting external classes count for reqs it's such a bummer :c

yeah, i can't take any classes towards my major while in china except language classes because there's none that are really offerend in english and therefore aren't transferable...
but yeah I'm currently taking mandarin. I'm ok at it, I really need to brush up

XNabnabX's Wife

Sex Symbol

europe is awesome, i got to go away and i didn't even need to 4laugh

Victory

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items