napalm deth r
im allergic 2 grass
is this for real? sad

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
There are lots of parasites which can latch onto your bare skin and burrow underneath. Some can slip right into your bloodstream and migrate all over your body.
If you walk barefoot anywhere there's animal feces, a swampy moist area, puddles, unsanitized locker room floors, mucky beaches, etc., you may acquire parasites.
I have a friend who was on a trip to Florida and the only time she was barefoot was wading through a bit of mucky sandy area dragging her kayak to shore. She got a nasty worm parasite that took months to diagnose properly and almost a year to get out of her system. She had egg cysts on her liver, fevers, itchy feet, and a lot of weird symptoms. Everybody else had watershoes on and didn't get infected.
Best not to go barefoot at all unless you're in your own house.
Sweagenv4
There are lots of parasites which can latch onto your bare skin and burrow underneath. Some can slip right into your bloodstream and migrate all over your body.
If you walk barefoot anywhere there's animal feces, a swampy moist area, puddles, unsanitized locker room floors, mucky beaches, etc., you may acquire parasites.
I have a friend who was on a trip to Florida and the only time she was barefoot was wading through a bit of mucky sandy area dragging her kayak to shore. She got a nasty worm parasite that took months to diagnose properly and almost a year to get out of her system. She had egg cysts on her liver, fevers, itchy feet, and a lot of weird symptoms. Everybody else had watershoes on and didn't get infected.
is this what you think about when you leave your house

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
spf 420
Sweagenv4

yes i need to waash my hands after touching anything
Sweagenv4
spf 420
Sweagenv4

that sounds very stressful and limiting im sorry

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
spf 420
Sweagenv4
spf 420
Sweagenv4

that sounds very stressful and limiting im sorry
it's cool
grass yeah, wet grass i dunno. never tried it. is it any different from dry grass?

Noob

I really like soft sand too
Jiggly Wiggly Puffs
yes yes yesss

Noob

spf 420
Jiggly Wiggly Puffs
yes yes yesss

Like at the beach

Quick Reply