Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I am new and I have no clue where things are. How do you get more gold and where do you go to play games? sweatdrop It would be really helpful if you could tell me how to do those things!!! 3nodding
Wrong forum.
Try reading some of the stickies in the Welcome to Gaia forum.
Post messages/view the site/vote on polls for gold, and click that nice big button that says "GAMES" at the top of your screen for - yup, you guessed it - games. : O
You'll get used to it. smile
Could you follow me behind that building in the alley way?

PS: ARE YOU A VIRGIN?
wrong forum hun, thats your first mistake. Go to the help forum or the welcome forum. heart
You've already said too much xd

Welcome to the GD. Basically if you want to earn gold, the eaiest way is to post and just hang around on the forums. You could alternately donate actual $$$ to Gaia and get specialty items that can be sold for a quick buck. Hope you enjoy your time here, and don't mind all the talk regarding sex. It's teh norm these days rolleyes
Hey there. Alright, first off, don't mean to be rude, but this is the wrong board to post on. You should go to the introduction boards and....er....introduce yourself.

Next, you get gold by posting on forums, selling items and taking polls.

To play games, click the games button sweatdrop it's in the upper-right corner of the screen.

If you need anything else or want a friend, private message me! 3nodding
i give you cancer
Could you follow me behind that building in the alley way?

PS: ARE YOU A VIRGIN?

You always know how to ask the imprtant questions rofl

Devout Humorist

10,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Yep. Wrong Forum. And I will give this advice for free. Find someone to adopt you. (Granted, I'm not sure there are many people on Gaia who like newbs enough to adopt them. *shrugs*)
Well, You'd have better luck at the "Welcome to Gaia!" forum where people are all in the same boat as you, but here are some tips.

Posting messages are a simple way to get gold. Making long posts are assumed to get you more gold, but it depends on what you are posting.

Lurking around the site, or more or less viewing different pages all the time will also get you gold.

Another way that is quite favored is voting on polls. Some hand out 10g, but it doesn't work all the time.

As for the Games, there's a button on the navigation bar marked "GAMES". You need tickets though to play slots and cards, and you need a rod and bait for fishing. he other two int eh games are explanatory.

Don't fret. You'll get the hang of it. 3nodding
HAH. You're always going to be poor, due to inflation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff