Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE MATH
I HATE MS. BOWERS
I HATE MATH
I HATE BOWERS
I HATE MATH
PERIOD
I'm in Pre-Calc.
I torture my math book my taking it's elementary level mathematics problems and whipping them out in 30 seconds flat.
Too ez m8.
Rip out the pages and throw them in a fire then throw the cover on the ground and stomp on it then light it with a match and throw gasoline all over everything.
Mom
Rip out the pages and throw them in a fire then throw the cover on the ground and stomp on it then light it with a match and throw gasoline all over everything.

Don't let the math own you..
I gradeeated.
3nodding
But math was MY WORST NIGHTMARE.
scream
Failed Grade 8 math, WHO DOES THAT?!
So I'm thinking I'd probably eat the book.
Yeah...that's a pretty safe bet.
cool
Lillies And Remains
I gradeeated.
3nodding
But math was MY WORST NIGHTMARE.
scream
Failed Grade 8 math, WHO DOES THAT?!
So I'm thinking I'd probably eat the book.
Yeah...that's a pretty safe bet.
cool
XD
I would steal someones math book and set it on fire then throw it in the sewer.Then the person I stole it from would have to buy a new one. mrgreen
loneblackwolf
I would steal someones math book and set it on fire then throw it in the sewer.Then the person I stole it from would have to buy a new one. mrgreen
lol
Divide the book by 0.
Plus something involving fire and scissors...

I'm not gonna take a math after this year (junior year) =D I'm pretty good at math and in Pre-calc special/honors/whatever. But I really dislike it.

And in college I'm gonna go into something like linguistics or history or anthropology- so no math there! =D (nor jobs but oh well)
I'd give it to a three year old with a bunch of crayons and tell the three year old I would pay him/her 5 bucks to color something on every page.
I only like it if I understand it 3nodding
I would rip it apart, then burn it. And burn the ash again.And my math teacher with it.XD I hate that guy. He always get pissed on me just because i dont understand math.
I'd go through with a bright purple marker and write all the WRONG answers next to the problems.
That way stupid people would copy down the wrong stuff and FAIL.
Eww math. I'd wait until the forth of july. Have some fun with tanks and smoke bombs and ground blossoms and M-60s.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff