Welcome to Gaia! ::

Introduction
In this guide I will include how to approach your mother-in-law and convince her to have and affair with you. While that is the main point of the guide I will also give tips on not getting caught. This is a very serious guide for any men, like me, who want to have sex with their mother-in-law.

I will not explain sexual positions or ways to keep an erection in this guide. If you want advice on this please consult a more basic guide. This guide works under the assumption of two things:
1) You have a p***s (Sorry ladies, I can not help you. Well I suppose it could but I have never been female to try)
3) You have a mother-in-law ( don't have one? Try mail-order brides)

How to
This guide is setup to be in chronological order of what is required.

I. The first thing you must understand is I can not make your mother-in-law find you attractive
In order for her to have an affair with you she will have to find you attractive on some level. Being Sexually attractive to her is a big plus.
II. The other option is for her to have a emotional and romantic connection to you
III. Free time from your wife and the ability to communicate to with your mother-in-law.
Personal story:
Personally I started off by calling her from my office and planning romantic outings for my wife with her mother. I did this to show my romantic side to her (my mother-in-law) as well as casually flirting to start forming a connection. This also allowed me an excuse to why I called her so often should I have gotten caught. (3 years and I still have not been)
IV. Moving from the casual flirting to a deeper connection can be difficult because she knows you are married and to her daughter even. I suggest doing this the way you would with any woman, take your time and don't rush her into it unless you are certain you can her in bed (e.g. your mother-in-law is drunk and you know she can be promiscuous. Guilty trip her into not telling) Act like you did when you were a teen, I don't mean like a dumb-a**, I mean play with her hands, run your hands through her hair. Understand this will probably be harder then losing your virginity it will take time unless your mother-in-law has no inhibitions
Personal story:
My mother-in-law was a widow. She was in her 40s and lonely. (Poor girl widowed at that age) Now I'm not suggesting you kill her husband if she is not a widow, but it would help if you did.

Tips

Next is tips on not getting caught which is very important in not getting caught

1) Don't act different when the affair starts don't act more confident or have sex with your wife any less it will lead her to think you are having and affair specially if you are gone enough to be regularly sleeping with other people
2) keep a reason as to why you are always gone available and one she can call and confirm (tell her your office number is a friends home phone and have him cover for you*)
3) Don't distance yourself from her I know you will feel cold and dead inside from the affair, I know the feeling. However, you can not let her know anything is wrong.
4) Any other things that might get you caught. Don't text your mother-in-law it is only a matter of time before you forget to delete some dirty text you get from her and you wife checks your phone.
5) Wear condoms, seriously even if the mother-in-law can not have kids, if your mother-n-law is sleeping with other people you could get an STD
6) have a baby with your wife this will provide a reason you can not leave her if your mother-in-law
starts to suggest you should* (kids suck don't do this unless you must.)

*Not tested just sound like a good ideal but there could be major problems with it

This is general guide, I can not hold your hand for the entire thing, be a man and ******** your mother-in-law. I will update with stories of other men who found this helpful at my website:

http://5z8.info/ninjastaroutlet_e8e0b_friendster-of-sex

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Lolwhuuut?

2,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Read whole thing, and you are the best troll ever.

Pics or it didn't happen.
I Noticed Your Pants
Read whole thing, and you are the best troll ever.

Pics or it didn't happen.
I'm not trolling this is legit
On the behalf of my boyfriend, his d**k would shrivel up in fear just thinking about having sex with my Mum. He'd rather have sex with me any day. :3
[. toxic pleasures .]
On the behalf of my boyfriend, his d**k would shrivel up in fear just thinking about having sex with my Mum. He'd rather have sex with me any day. :3

That is fine with me, but there are young married men who find older women sexy and often times find our mother-in-laws very sexy. This is intended to help them. Also I'm sure my wife thinks I feel the same as your boyfriend.

Aged Citizen

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Irvine Paine
[. toxic pleasures .]

That is fine with me, but there are young married men who find older women sexy and often times find our mother-in-laws very sexy. This is intended to help them. Also I'm sure my wife thinks I feel the same as your boyfriend.

Why not make a tutorial for gay guys who want to have side affairs with men while married to a woman? It makes just as much sense.
Lexia_Starr
Irvine Paine
[. toxic pleasures .]

Why not make a tutorial for gay guys who want to have side affairs with men while married to a woman? It makes just as much sense.
I have not been in that situation.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-SISTER-SAID-IF-I-GET-ONE-MILLION-FANS-SHE-WILL-NAME-HER-BABY-MEGATRON/333067975442?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games