hi

itams plz. 1 100.0% [ 215 ]
Total Votes:[ 215 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

THOSE F'N POPPED UP COLLARS!!! gonk scream

THEY ANNOY ME ALOTTTT.

IT's like WTFMATE.
lol, that was the japan flag XD
One time I took a trucker hat and wrote "I'm Erect" on it and everyone copied me. stare
xD I love how you put the orange for the skin color.

Girl-Crazy Codger

Ewww I hate that. It's like Ganguros. I do not like to follow trends either. lol@nonconformists

@ neko-gecko: Are you colorblind? The Japan flag is red, not orange rolleyes
trends in my area consists of wannabe "goth" kids dressing in nothing but hottopic.

girls wearing ballet shoes, flats, and dressing like slutty hobos.

i don't or atleast try not to follow trends.

my group of friends consist of i'd say one person from every group.
I always hated those popular girls who pranced around in practicly nothing.I was a unpopular girl who wore the opposite of what everyone else wore. I didnt care what people thought and i still dont.
2. YOUR BANGS AND A FEW STRANDS OF HAIR MUST BE PULLED BACK AND PUFFED SO THAT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE TRYING OT HIDE A DEFORMITY.

rofl !!
Those things are so stupid looking.
Mintark
Psh, popularity sucks anyway. talk2hand

Yeah. I happy about who I am. I'm glad I'm not like those whores anyway...
popularity is overrated
WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS REMIND ME OF KINDERGARTEN?!
Huzzah for not being popular! sweatdrop
Yo_Bro
I thought you meant in the GD. Luckily, whores like that get their asses flamed off here. 3nodding
I was hoping it wasn't another thread about GD.

There's NO ******** way that girls in the Puget Sound region can get tans from late September to late March, so they lament by turning orange. It's deeply looked down upon by the majority of people in my highschool, including the the other popular girls who go for a "natural tan" look (without the excessive use of bronzer and without the wrong type of fake tan formula) of the surfers and glam OC/Laguna Beach styles of southern California.

Usually, the orange girls are whores, and the ones who are popular and not orange aren't.

I can't get tan that well. I just burn, for my ginger-genes restrict me. That's why I get a slight tint of a fake tan that looks really natural so I don't look like a freckled ghost.

Chongas.

The most disgusting species to crawl out of Dolphin Mall(a rather popular mall in Miami,FL)

A girl of Hispanic origin, usually between the ages of 12 and 19, but sometimes as young as 8. Primarily found in Miami (most famously, in Hialeah), the chonga is known for her cheap form of dress, a combination of the so-called gangstalook and that of a prostitute, but can vary between the two. She wears ridiculously large hoop earrings the size of bracelets, which are usually gold and have their name written in them, and diamond studs high up on her ears. They may also wear thick, gold bangle bracelets in stacks on their arms. Chongas wear their hair pasted down with gel in the front, usualy parted straight down the center, in a zig-zag line, to the side, or half to the side and half down the center, seperated by a thin hairband, colored to match their shirt, or in a ponytail or half-up ponytail slicked back with tubs of grease.They may wear lipliner and eyeliner, and can be seen applying lipgloss from thick, greasy tubes, however, are not to be confused with cholas. Depending on how ghetto she thinks she is, she may wear oversized men's t-shirts with tight, usually white Brazilian pants, with a colored thong worn underneath that shows through (on purpose). The chonga's shoe of choice is usually either the traditional black Reeboks, white Nike Air Force Ones, completely black Converse high tops, velvet black ankle boots, or the most popular, Chinese beaded slippers in the same matching color ad their top, and worn with ankle socks. If she is from the Miami area, the chonga may be seen sporting a hat or shirt bearing the number 305, the Miami area code, in which they take much pride.

MikeyPwn
Dont forget you have to act stupid and have big boobs and a giggle- ish laugh. (for girls)

rolleyes
lmfao.

S'cuse me? but i am very popular, and i do not have a giggle-ish laugh, or big boobs, nor am i stupid! so please, shut up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff