Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maeran
sIayers
Maeran
skinty
its been shity id say i have aides or something but i been tested so idk why its like this

I seriously feel like I must have some sort of immunodeficiency but I've been to the doctor plenty of times and they never find anything weird really. I got shingles when I was like 11, which is not supposed to happen. I think I'm just overly prone to stress :

sIayers
pretty godly overall

Can I get a poop transplant? Maybe I can have godly gut bacteria

you concrete me v2
pretty good, i'm never ill *touch wood*

*touches wood too* does this help?

pretty sure antibiotics for acne wrecked my bacteria sad idk

just do a lot of cardio and exercises with good form? drink lots of water and eat regularly ~_~

prob mostly genetic tho, if those things are all in check already

I drink a lot of water, have very rarely been on antibiotics, and eat pretty healthy most of the time. I really should exercise more but work has me on my feet all day so when I get home I'm pooped. I should take more probiotics I think

Stress can hurt immune system if you're often stressed from lack of planning ahead or something ?_? I used to get more sick when I was more disorganized I think

cuttIebone's Widow

attacking my digestive system, as per usual

Big Member

sIayers

Stress can hurt immune system if you're often stressed from lack of planning ahead or something ?_? I used to get more sick when I was more disorganized I think

Honestly I'm disorganised as ********. It's really bad... it's probably part of what stresses me out.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I've been surrounded by sickies who came down with the flu since yesterday and I'm still peachy. Must be from my s**t diet of processed/junk foods. emotion_dealwithit

Big Member

Super 9-Volt
I've been surrounded by sickies who came down with the flu since yesterday and I'm still peachy. Must be from my s**t diet of processed/junk foods. emotion_dealwithit

That's the thing... I don't eat processed foods. I eat really healthy foods 99% of the time, and drink a lot of water. I think my immune system just can't handle stress. And sugar is probably ******** up my adrenals which doesn't help.
Maeran
skinty
its been shity id say i have aides or something but i been tested so idk why its like this

I seriously feel like I must have some sort of immunodeficiency but I've been to the doctor plenty of times and they never find anything weird really. I got shingles when I was like 11, which is not supposed to happen. I think I'm just overly prone to stress :

sIayers
pretty godly overall

Can I get a poop transplant? Maybe I can have godly gut bacteria

you concrete me v2
pretty good, i'm never ill *touch wood*

*touches wood too* does this help?

yeah i m prone to stress to so it might be that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash