Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
this is a good thread i hope u can feel better soon rebecca
thank u philip

how re u feeling 2 night
i am okay i just sung o canada at this thing and then i ate dinner and dessert there and then i left b4 this anti-abortion speaker started talking
i ate way too much food though it was not good
but i am ok otherwise heh!! no physical problems or pain im dealing with ya know
i have a metric ton of homework due tomorrow and monday though that i havent started though which isnt good
oh yeah if u ever wanna sing u should always sing lightly it's a lot easier n better on ur voice and lets u hit higher notes much easier (sorry i know that was unrelated i just thought it was important)

do ur homework!!! why are we so alike with some stuff
screams @ u

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
thank u philip

how re u feeling 2 night
i am okay i just sung o canada at this thing and then i ate dinner and dessert there and then i left b4 this anti-abortion speaker started talking
but i am ok otherwise heh!! no physical problems or pain im dealing with ya know
i have a metric ton of homework due tomorrow and monday though that i havent started though which isnt good
oh yeah if u ever wanna sing u should always sing lightly it's a lot easier n better on ur voice and lets u hit higher notes much easier (sorry i know that was unrelated i just thought it was important)

screams @ u
because weird coincidences emotion_yatta yo thats how i knew joe was perfect hehehehehehehhe OK im gonna try n start some stuff tonight
YOU TOO do homework ok?????? it can help take ur mind off stuff too i think (if u have any)
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
thank u philip

how re u feeling 2 night

screams @ u
because weird coincidences emotion_yatta yo thats how i knew joe was perfect hehehehehehehhe OK im gonna try n start some stuff tonight
YOU TOO do homework ok?????? it can help take ur mind off stuff too i think (if u have any)
i have a ton honestly but i think its gonna stress me out even more
ive been super stressed out this week
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes

it's like a seasoning that lasts all day!
everything tastes like onions
you like eggs? they are now half onions
you like fruit loops? onions also

coffee usually takes the taste out of my mouth though

i love cooking shows, but i haven't watched 1 in a while
i also have not seen cupcake wars or chopped! i might give them a try
i've been waiting for my boredom to hit an all time low before i get cable
thats okay u can always drive 2 wherever im at and watch my tv lmao i will let U

niiiice! i'm not doing anything tomorrow
i might bum ur tv then if it's okay

oh man well idk if ill be feeling okay (hopefully) but still youd be at my house w/ my parents
does that not make u feel weird as hell???

yeah, i don't see that not being awkward

"so how did u 2 meet??"
"o u know. thru a friend. at starbucks. from a class."
oh no my parents are so totally hip with it because ive had plenty of an online encounter
like after my first bf i found out he went on a dating website i went on one and talked to a whole bunch of older dudes and there was one who was still in HS like I was and thats the one I told my parents about openly and i started dating him and they were like "i dont like this" but they were like "shes gonna do it anyway" so they took me down to south carolina and let me bring my cousin so i could meet him and his friend and then after we had been dating a bit drove me down to stay at his house for a week
also there were like 2 other guys i finally revealed to them about, bc once i told my mom i was just gonna go to the park and she caught me w/ a random dude (just talking) and i told her he was 20 and she was like "and where did u meet him??" and i lied and said he lived here but im sure she knew

i mean i told them abt that gaia guy who came to visit me (after it happened) idk theyve had enough experience
+my best friend in the world is someone i met on facebook and dated for 3 months and ive known him for 5 years practically and my parents know all about him and wouldn't mind it if he stayed the night and stuff, my dad even let me meet him for the first time this past summer b/c he was doing a job near where he lives

so im sure itd be awkward b/c i am a legal adult and i shouldnt b at my folks' home but i already told them about you basically lol

geeze ur parents are so much cooler about that stuff than mine were
when i was a wee lad, i had a girlfriend from the same high school but one town over, and i still couldn't get a ride there because they wanted to do a whole parent to parent talk thing, and i felt like i would've died right then and there

i think it wouldn't be weird at all then if they already know who i am!

i also lived with my parents for most of college, so that part isn't awkward at all
i guess the only awkward thing would be if i had to explain any of my jokes exclaim

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
thank u philip

how re u feeling 2 night

screams @ u
yeah u sound stressed exclaim even right now in ur posts kinda i can tell there is.... some underlying stress
yeah idk if it's ur break u gotta try and take it easy more
and when u do homework just take it out and try and pick at it at a leisurely pace over the course of a day or w/e and u will b happy with making some progress!!!
HEY i found this amazing tumblr post btw
for ppl who get distracted from getting homework done u need to read it:

it seems really solid as a masterpost of like focusing tips u gotta read it!!

http://leecario.tumblr.com/post/112258379626/homework-ritual-esp-fr-add-adhd
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes

oh man well idk if ill be feeling okay (hopefully) but still youd be at my house w/ my parents

"so how did u 2 meet??"
oh no my parents are so totally hip with it because ive had plenty of an online encounter
like after my first bf i found out he went on a dating website i went on one and talked to a whole bunch of older dudes and there was one who was still in HS like I was and thats the one I told my parents about openly and i started dating him and they were like "i dont like this" but they were like "shes gonna do it anyway" so they took me down to south carolina and let me bring my cousin so i could meet him and his friend and then after we had been dating a bit drove me down to stay at his house for a week
also there were like 2 other guys i finally revealed to them about, bc once i told my mom i was just gonna go to the park and she caught me w/ a random dude (just talking) and i told her he was 20 and she was like "and where did u meet him??" and i lied and said he lived here but im sure she knew

i mean i told them abt that gaia guy who came to visit me (after it happened) idk theyve had enough experience
+my best friend in the world is someone i met on facebook and dated for 3 months and ive known him for 5 years practically and my parents know all about him and wouldn't mind it if he stayed the night and stuff, my dad even let me meet him for the first time this past summer b/c he was doing a job near where he lives

so im sure itd be awkward b/c i am a legal adult and i shouldnt b at my folks' home but i already told them about you basically lol

when i was a wee lad, i had a girlfriend from the same high school but one town over, and i still couldn't get a ride there because they wanted to do a whole parent to parent talk thing, and i felt like i would've died right then and there

i also lived with my parents for most of college, so that part isn't awkward at all
i guess the only awkward thing would be if i had to explain any of my jokes exclaim

well they wanted to meet his parents too which is why they went down
they like knowing where i am and all things, and things that i've done they just found out about later and at that point knew that punishing me for it wasn't going to do anything after things have already occurred
and i'm an adult now, anyway, so its not a big deal to them entirely
theyre really good parents
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4

screams @ u
yeah u sound stressed exclaim even right now in ur posts kinda i can tell there is.... some underlying stress
and when u do homework just take it out and try and pick at it at a leisurely pace over the course of a day or w/e and u will b happy with making some progress!!!

this is so long how am i gonna focus on reading it x.x lmao
but thank u tho whee

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4

screams @ u

but thank u tho whee
yeah it's so good honestly!!! im definitely gonna keep referring myself back to it and reminding myself of important tips to study
like it says, eventually you train yourself to focus and get stuff done effectively
and this is the first step!!!!!
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4

but thank u tho whee
yeah it's so good honestly!!! im definitely gonna keep referring myself back to it and reminding myself of important tips to study
like it says, eventually you train yourself to focus and get stuff done effectively
also a good tip is to get a stimulating chair or something
i saw something at kmart and it was called a bungee chair and it had bungee chord on a round chair and you could just bounce up and down on it and it was so nice i wish i bought it

Lupine Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
I actually do quite a bit. When I'm lonely. I only get lonely when I'm stressed/sick because otherwise I'm too busy to think about it but if I can't stay busy with housework or whatever then I start feeling like a hermit.

And hm. That has me thinking how I'd react if my son met someone online in high school. I don't know yet.
Glasswing-x
I actually do quite a bit. When I'm lonely. I only get lonely when I'm stressed/sick because otherwise I'm too busy to think about it but if I can't stay busy with housework or whatever then I start feeling like a hermit.

And hm. That has me thinking how I'd react if my son met someone online in high school. I don't know yet.
how old is your son?

Ruthless Gaian

16,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4

but thank u tho whee
i saw something at kmart and it was called a bungee chair and it had bungee chord on a round chair and you could just bounce up and down on it and it was so nice i wish i bought it
hmmm a bungee chair that bounces up a down...... tbh that sounds fun but even more distracting lol
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes
Professor Walrus v7
Awkwardly Explains Jokes

"so how did u 2 meet??"

well they wanted to meet his parents too which is why they went down
they like knowing where i am and all things, and things that i've done they just found out about later and at that point knew that punishing me for it wasn't going to do anything after things have already occurred
and i'm an adult now, anyway, so its not a big deal to them entirely
theyre really good parents

being adult makes everything better
when i turned 18 and got a car, they were just like ok don't do drugs here i guess
it was all shenanigans and art school from there, so they're really cool in that regard
I usually visit them pretty often like u do
this is the longest i've ever been away from savannah i think
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4
Professor Walrus v7
Sweagenv4

but thank u tho whee
hmmm a bungee chair that bounces up a down...... tbh that sounds fun but even more distracting lol
well tbh it can help ur focus a lot

Lupine Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Professor Walrus v7
Glasswing-x

how old is your son?

Haha only 2. 3nodding I have lots of time to figure it out I guess. The idea of him ever having a partner is just so weird to me. I can't imagine him ever finding anyone more important than the Wiggles, or construction trucks. stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff